April 10 lb group

Options

Replies

• TennisLoveGirl
    TennisLoveGirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in this week is 152. Down one pound! Slow but steady...
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Last week was not a great week it always depresses me when I start exercising and my 15 mth old starts screaming and clawing at my legs trying to get my attention I always have to take breaks and so last week I don't think i got much exercise in. So first thing when I woke up this morning I did Jillian Michael's 30 ds it is day 1 for me! I am going to try and have a new attitude towards the screaming and distraction when I try to workout . Does anyone with a 2 and 1 yr old have any suggestions, I just don't understand why they get into a fit when I am exercising????

Yep totally understand, i have 4 sons (two are teenagers so they dont count lol) but my younger two are 2 and 11 months old, i try and do my workout while they have a nap in the afternoon, but normally one has woken before i finish, so i sometimes put them in the highchair with some crackers and drink and i got a couple of special toys that only come out if i am still working out that they sit in the chair to play with, distraction is good or as was posted earlier fit it in when you can dont get to hard on your self if you dont get it finished in one go

Good luck :):)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Weighing in a bit early this week (usually its fridays) because tomorrow will be busy.
    SW- 146
    Week #1 weight- 144
    CW- 141

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3lbs lost this week! That's the biggest weight loss in a week ever for me! I'm at 5lbs lost so far this month so half way there. AND officially in a single digit pant size today :wink:
  • Joha0731
    Joha0731 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i hope i did good
  • Joha0731
    Joha0731 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I only lost 3 lbs this week but that's ok , now working on the remaining 7lbs for this month. i will do it , promise.
    you are doing good Johanna keep up the good work buddy.... lol :flowerforyou:

i dont like you. =0)... so today is the big day for you. cuanto?
  • aheras
    aheras Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nearly half way thru the month! Weighing in at 171 today. So glad to almost be out of the 170's again!!! I've started walking with a buddy at work everyday and i try to run as much as possible during my little one's soccer practice.

That's 6 lbs so far!!!
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Nearly half way thru the month! Weighing in at 171 today. So glad to almost be out of the 170's again!!!

Yay! Me too!! I did check my weight on Monday and was at 171.5... I really hope that I get get into the 160's soon.... I will probably weigh myself today at the gym for this week's weigh in.
    I will try and do my jumping jacks and drink more watttteeerrr!
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Nearly half way thru the month! Weighing in at 171 today. So glad to almost be out of the 170's again!!! I've started walking with a buddy at work everyday and i try to run as much as possible during my little one's soccer practice.

That's 6 lbs so far!!!

Awesome job you are so going to hit the ten lb weight.
  • mildredperez
    Options
    MY BIG DAY WASN'T SO GREAT HANNA , I JUST LOST 1 POUND BUT HEY I HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT . :grumble:
  • enriquez18
    enriquez18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my weight. I weigh in on tuesdays and my current weight was 229.2
  • sunnyday12
    Options
    Only lost 1lb this week!
  • tdcaporaletti09
    tdcaporaletti09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Funny. We have the exact same goals and dates. :) We can make it! (BTW, my vacation is June 20th-- hoping to be 125ish by then!):smile:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound this week to be at 204.5 this week.
  • PDC72601
    PDC72601 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 232.2 today. Thats a 4.6 lbs loss in April so far. Hope to see 10.
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Today i weighed in at 244.8 lbs, so i have gone UP. *SIGH* :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • aprilreed67
    Options
    04/15 Weight - 184.2 Slow but steady progress. I was sick for the past 2 weeks, so I haven't been getting the gym time I need. I am feeling better now, so it is time to kick it up for the rest of the month! Only 7 to go to make my April 10 challenge!!!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Down 9 pounds for the month so far:)
  • 4Calix
    4Calix Posts: 38
    Options
    Down 9 pounds for the month so far:)

SERIOUSLY?!?!!! YOU ROCK! KEEP UP THE AWESOMENESS :)
  • 4Calix
    4Calix Posts: 38
    Options
    Weigh In for April 15th 176 lbs (slow and steady wins the race - right? LOL) :wink:
  • AngelLittle
    AngelLittle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for April 15th 202.6