getting started

Options
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am doing fine with the dieting part of all of this, I just can't seem to get myself going on the exercise part. I have a job where I am on my feet 10-12 hours a day, so by the time I get home I just don't want to do anything. I know I need to I just can't get there. Any suggestions?

Replies

• bbear690
    bbear690 Posts: 22
    Options
    Have you got a wii? or access to one, i struggle to find time to exercise with the children plus work but even 30 minutes on it is great, and its fun too, my favorite is the wii fit hula hoop and i got the zumba game yesterday and the 20 minute work out tired me out but it was so much fun :)
  • louwho36
    louwho36 Posts: 53
    Options
    Have you got a wii? or access to one, i struggle to find time to exercise with the children plus work but even 30 minutes on it is great, and its fun too, my favorite is the wii fit hula hoop and i got the zumba game yesterday and the 20 minute work out tired me out but it was so much fun :)
    :happy:
  • lala26105
    lala26105 Posts: 47
    Options
    get a calorie counter u burn xalories while u work too just breathing burn caloies so just stay under ur goal and ull lose it just fine ^_^
  • louwho36
    louwho36 Posts: 53
    Options
    I do actually that's a great idea. I have the just dance game to. I think I'll give it a try. Thanks
  • mandycox1301
    Options
    Im the same here! I work like crazy hours and days. But I found something I love!!! Its Zumba! I look forward to going! Try to find something that u enjoy doing!