Hello just started myfitness pal today

Options
Hello, Just started this today. I have been using another site and a friend suggested this site and I really like it. I started trying to lose weight two months ago and weighted 280 pounds I am down to 265 and I am going for 190. I have 4 kids and I have lots of health problems and want to be around for them for a long time. I have enjoyed seeing seeing some of your stories and it is encourging. Hope y'all have a good day!!

Replies

• Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also joined today and am hoping tracking my progress will help out. :)
  • toothfairy19802001
    toothfairy19802001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think it will help. Just seeing how must food you eat will make you think twice before you eat it again and think is it worth it?
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this site is amazing and the community is wonderful! Good luck in your journey! :flowerforyou:

All the best :wink:
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You're going to love this place!!!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a wonderful site and I hope you find it as helpful as I do. Good luck on your journey.
  • piquilter
    piquilter Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome! It's a really great site and trust me, I've been down this road more than a couple of times :embarassed: It just really helps to have a support system of people who really 'get it'. I find that being faithful about journaling and drinking lots and lots and lots of water really helps me. Good luck with your journey, it looks like you are off to a great start.
  • toothfairy19802001
    toothfairy19802001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much you guys!!
  • LisaE96
    LisaE96 Posts: 8
    Options
    Told you that you would like it!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Everyone is just so nice and supportive!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! And best of luck on your journey! :drinker:
    44236 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcom this is an awesome site. The people are so supportive! The encourage when you fell discouraged, I love it! Good luck on your journey!!:happy: