Options
    u look great, well done
  • sassyray
    sassyray Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look so happy!!
  • Quaneshia1983
    Options
    You look so great, I am very proud of you for sticking in there because it is not easy, I have lost 60pds and still have 46 left to lose. So Keep up the good work.
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job Cynthia!! You look absolutely amazing!!! :drinker:
  • Bonnie1974
    Options
    Wow, you look amamzing job well done. Its stories and photos like your's that make me want to work that much harder.. I want to fit in that little sexy dress to. lol

Keep it up..

And Congrats
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I still have 40 pounds to lose so you really inspire me! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!! :happy:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! (Both dresses are gorgeous by the way ) Congrats on your success and good luck on the rest to come!
  • SweetBeth
    SweetBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You started at the exact same weight as I did. And your after picture is the same weight I want to be when my husband comes home from deployment. I'm getting really inspired and encouraged to see the huge difference. I really can't wait to see his jaw drop!!! Thanks for sharing! :-)
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!! and I love the dress! keep up the awesome work :smile:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow! You went from gorgeous to healthy gorgeous!! Congrats on your amazing success!!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING! :) Congrats!
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Just goes to show with hard work and determination you can achieve what you want to achieve!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! I still have 39 lbs to lose, thanks for letting me know it can be done! :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...:flowerforyou:
  • rbradshaw
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!! my gw is 130 too. I am currently at 157 so maybe we will get there together. Good luck!!
  • tmac2529
    tmac2529 Posts: 8
    Options
    You look amazing !! AWESOME!!! love the dresses...You are beautiful before and after ;) keep up the lifetime journey!
  • joannalt
    joannalt Posts: 4
    Options
    WOW!! You look awesome young lady! You inspire me to keep things going. Thanks!! :)
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Check out those collarbones, meeeeow!! Great work :)
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    great job, you look fantastic
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!