New Here

Options
I jus found this site tonight! I am new here but not new to weight loss. Been on weight watchers since January and I have lost 34 pounds so far. I am looking forward to using this site to get me to my goal!

Replies

• blzmaxgnrccjkmly
    Options
    I jus found this site tonight! I am new here but not new to weight loss. Been on weight watchers since January and I have lost 34 pounds so far. I am looking forward to using this site to get me to my goal!
  • Chamorrita
    Options
    Hi and welcome. :flowerforyou: You'll find a lot of GREAT tips here as well as support. Good Luck!:happy:
  • eeakle1
    Options
    Hello. I am new to the community and looking forward to reaching my goal. I hope this will help me in my conquest to weight loss.:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to both of you "newbies"! :flowerforyou
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too.
  • HEALTHJUNKIE
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am fairly new too. I had lost 35 pounds and have since gained back 5, so I am getting back on track starting TODAY! I set my ticker to 0 pounds lost to have a new starting point. I have 15 to lose to get to my goal and hoping to get there by mid January . With each others support we can do this!
  • eeakle1
    Options
    106468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

:flowerforyou:
  • eeakle1
    Options
    106468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

:flowerforyou: