New Here!!!!

Options
Hi,

I'm on this weight loss journey like most of you! It is great to have some support to go along! That being said, I could use some!

Thanks,

DIanna

Replies

• tuscaroragal
    tuscaroragal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! You're gonna love it here...lots of topics, lots of support and plenty of people to motivate you! I've been on MFP for a couple of months, and just the tracking of calories and exercise has helped IMMENSELY. I would encourage you to surf through topics, and read what others are doing! Best of luck to you!!!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like! Good luck on your journey!
  • skinnycrale
    skinnycrale Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi im new just sign up today i would like some friend to help out and reach my goal HELP get me started
  • hbwarmsocks
    hbwarmsocks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm still pretty new here too. So far I really like it and appreciate how easy it is to see the correlation between my activity level and the amount of calories I can eat and be(come) fit. I'd love to add you as a friend!
  • skinnycrale
    skinnycrale Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That would be nice thanks how do u put that tracker on here i made one
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    HEY !!!! :D Welcome to MFP, you'll find it's a great site with amazing support and motivation!!!! I'm here if you need anything lady!!! :3