Project Wedding Group

Options
Anyone from Project Wedding needing support gather here!
The one thing this group has in common is weddings.

PW thread
http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/weight-loss-buddies-2

I have gained 8lb after my wedding due to lack of self control and marriage bliss/stress. I would like to get back down to my wedding day weight.

Wedding day weight: 141lbs (64kg)
Highest after wedding: 149lbs (3 weeks ago)
Current weight: 144lbs

Replies

• rcaceres
    rcaceres Posts: 1
    Options
    I have lost 4lbs so far which I know is just water weight but atleast I feel better about my self!
  • nicolejuliette
    Options
    Hello fellow PW'ers! I bought my dress and I was 15lbs lighter...so I have until Nov. to loose the weight! I've recently become very active with Yoga which has inspired me to start other excersising. I'm down about 3lbs over the last month and ready to keep going =)
  • lclarius
    lclarius Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hello ladies! I am also on operation wedding trim down. I am down about 14lbs from the beginning of the year and am hoping to lose another 15 by the wedding. I look forward to keeping in touch and motivating with you guys without the process!
  • LScott72
    LScott72 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Ladies

Lori
    1967and1972
  • sugarbuzz74
    sugarbuzz74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    my wedding is in 2.5 months and i want to lose 10 pounds before the big day. looking for some support and challenges. i am eliminating sugar and most processed foods as a strategy.
  • SammyD
    SammyD Posts: 50
    Options
    I am also on operation wedding trim down. I

Yes! I think that's what this thread should be called!! :)

It's the same for me, I have about 15 to go....I was doing great for awhile, lost about 5 lbs and then these last two weeks I have really lost motivation. I love the idea of this thread!