I am new here

Options
HI: I have used myfitnesspal on my phone a couple of times, but now it is time to get busy. My last doctor appt was not good and the doc wanted me to have gastric bypass. I need to do this. I do not want surgery.

Replies

• haulewould
    Options
    We're here to help! I know it's tough, but having people to share your struggle with is pretty motivating. Best of luck to you! You can friend my wife (jessicajones1022) and I if you'd like. We're new as well!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    You can do it.this site is a good tool.Lots of info,support,recipes.Just 1 day at a time.
    good luck:flowerforyou: jane
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    With this site it is definitely possible. The people on here you will find to support you (add me if you'd like!) are amazing and someone will always have a positive thing to say to you. I have found that just having to be more accountable for what I eat has helped me a ton!!!!!!! You will find great support on MFP!!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    You should post a topic on here asking for people who also wanted to use this for weightloss as an alternative to gastric bypass. it would help you find some friends with similar goals! and of course feel free to add me as well!
  • Jnhbaer
    Jnhbaer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I think I am going to be okay with everyones help and hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • preciousperez
    Options
    wow 60lbs thats great, how did you do it. i need to lose 60+ but its hard! lol