California Love!!

Options

Replies

• Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    YEAH YEAH! OC here! Can't wait to go to lunch and enjoy some sun! Then... IT'S THE WEEKEND! :drinker:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Representing Nor-Cal here...specifically Chico!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I am visiting my girlfriend here in Orange County from Minnesota. The weekend they are supposed to have rain/sleet...I am glad I am here.

WHOOP WHOOP!! SO CA in the hooouse!!!

Enjoy our weather BJ!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Buena Park CA,but im in Dallas now.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    West Sidddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :drinker:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Firmly ensconced behind the “Orange Curtain” and looking forward to a nice sunny weekend out on the sailboat.

Newport Harbor is forecasting 80, 81 & 76 degrees for this weekend with 10 knot winds and 2-4 ft swells; Perfect weather to be out on the water.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    East Side, West Side, well today, I'm staying OUT-SIDE!! Pretty day here in Central Cal. Lots of sun and mid-high 70s. Don't hate!

Ted
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I am visiting my girlfriend here in Orange County from Minnesota. The weekend they are supposed to have rain/sleet...I am glad I am here.

Originally from Inglewood. Right now in Sacramento and the weather is looking pretty good so far. It's gardening time.

Don't miss the Winters in Minnesota. Lived in Duluth for 8 very long and cold Winters. There is no such thing as "getting used to it".
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Go Chargers

:drinker:
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in La Puente CA. But living in Houston Tx. now. Oh how I miss Cali. :cry:
  • Curvy_Diva83
    Options
    Representin' So-Cal, specifically beautiful, sunny San Diego!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    SF Bay here!!! Wounldn't want to be any where else!!!!

Woot Woot!!

Haven't been outside since this morning... and I'm freezing my ... patoots off in my office!!!!!
    Hope it's warmer outisde than inside!!!!

Alohhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa! Happy Aloha Friday all!!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Originally from Inglewood. Right now in Sacramento and the weather is looking pretty good so far. It's gardening time.

Don't miss the Winters in Minnesota. Lived in Duluth for 8 very long and cold Winters. There is no such thing as "getting used to it".
    No there isn't. Been 6 or 7 years and I I still hate the snow.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

What's even worse is there is no such animal as a "Snow day" in MN. It's the cold that shuts everything down.
  • scubatahiti
    scubatahiti Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sunny and 77 in Phoenix Arizona :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

What's even worse is there is no such animal as a "Snow day" in MN. It's the cold that shuts everything down.
    The snow we got that collapsed the Metrodome...we didn't deliver mail that day. That's rare. I almost had to sleep in the server room because I could not get out of the parking lot.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    great now that song is stuck in my head and i wanna watch MAD MAX!! yeah!!! Beyond The Thunderdome baby!!!

Wears her Tina Turner Mohawk!

oh.. i live in west LA :p woop!
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Buena Park CA,but im in Dallas now.

Me too!! Now I'm the Norwalk, CA..or as me and my husband call it "The Ghetto" I'm still only 10 min max from Buena Park..LOL
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    It is such a GORGEOUS day here today! I am loving it :)
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    It is such a GORGEOUS day here today! I am loving it :)