Nice job, congrats!
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Oh my word!!... Huge respect to you x... i wish i could do so well xx
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    No one else has said it - but I will:

You've brought the ink back from being distorted back to it's original design! The artist would be happy, too.

You should indeed be very proud, as the before pic really looks like an intractable problem - and you overcame it. Excellent work.

As everyone else agrees, inspiring results.
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Love your discipline! Read your blog, thoroughly entertaining! I'm a new mom and can very much relate to u! Although I hardly have your discipline bythope to achieve mygoal too!
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    Great work you look great. What exercise program did you use to make that difference in 5 months?
  • evseqvar
    evseqvar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOW that's amazing!!!!!
    What's your secret??? lol
    Congrats!

now I have more hope...I hope...
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    This is the confirmation that it can be done!!! Woo hoo! How motivating! Your new body is incredible! Thank you for posting! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    Really well done to you... your hard work has clearly paid off... bet there are loads of jealous mom's at the playgroup!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Obviously I'm not a mother but I do know how hard it is to loose that fat on top of a busy schedule. Good job, you are an inspiration to others including myself!

Thanks for sharing.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    amazing! My stomach totally looks like picture one and I wondered if it can ever be more "normal" looking but I think you have answered my question!! Nice job!
  • Ninetta
    Ninetta Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    do you exercise? if so what do you do? you look great and my tummy has abit of a over hang and its gotta go!!!
    ive started walking at least 2 miles 6 times a week.

Wow!! Ya, I'd really like to know your secret too!!!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping results! imma have to tell my mom her stomach looks kinda like that and she said she cant get rid of it... and a lot of ppl dont think they can but you are proof!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job! What workouts did you do?
  • yallen8832
    Options
    aweasome job!
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    Inspirational...The transformation is amazing..

I like your other post as well - going into detail:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/218353-the-secret-to-getting-lean
  • CarolineVL
    Options
    Fantastic work! You must be so proud of your results...you've really inspired me to make a push to lose the baby weight!
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am just in awe! And in 5 months, no less! Well this mama has not birthed twins (although you'd probably think so from my "before" belly photos), and you are giving me new hope that I may some day have even the slightest hint of a 6 pack.
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! Congrats!
  • Brroookkkkeeeee
    Options
    wow! I hope i an get like that :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!