*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #15 4.15.11

Options
2»

Replies

• dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Okay so I am exactly the same this week as I was last week. I'll take it! I was sick and didn't eat right and I didn't exercise much.
  • psychojenn
    Options
    LW: 176.6
    CW: 176.0
    loss of 0.6
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    157.8, up from 15.4. Still wavering up and down in the same 3-4 pound range. Lousy plateau :grumble:
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    157.8, up from 15.4. Still wavering up and down in the same 3-4 pound range. Lousy plateau :grumble:

Me too girl ! the 150's are cursed I am sure of it!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    LW 198.5
    CW 197.4

Happy to see after maintaining last week. :love:
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    LW; 190.5
    CW 189.4
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has seen a loss this week so far!! I am so proud of all of you!!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 177.5? I don't remember, and for some reason the Google document is wonky for me today.
    CW: 176.5
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    LW- 255.8
    CW-254.6

1.2 loss, happy to FINALLY have lost 20.4 pounds...it has been a long road to get there but I am hoping eating my exercise calories is what helped me last week, we will try it again and see if that is key for my body. If I focus on my sodium I can keepit around 1500 which is a good spot for me plus I also increased my protein. Keep working hard snowflakes!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    LW- 255.8
    CW-254.6

1.2 loss, happy to FINALLY have lost 20.4 pounds...it has been a long road to get there but I am hoping eating my exercise calories is what helped me last week, we will try it again and see if that is key for my body. If I focus on my sodium I can keepit around 1500 which is a good spot for me plus I also increased my protein. Keep working hard snowflakes!!!!

Great job!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    TOM is here so I'm up this week... I feel bloated and the scale is definatey showing the water weight.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    G'Morning Sunshines!
    I have been worried about water weight gain this week as I have been having lots of muscle pain and cramping... Anyway I am down .6, and I will take it!
    LW: 204.8
    CW 204.2
    I just want out of the 200's, but I think it will be a battle! Bring it!

Hugs to all. Everyone is doing so well and I am so proud of you all, because this is one heck of a journey!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Last week 198.4
    This week 194.8
    -3.6lbs:happy:

I am really happy with this.
    I am also really surprised by this.

I have been trying really hard to improve my runs, both in speed and in distance. It has not been easy on my body; I am really feeling it in my joints and in physical fatigue... Also I find that I am SUPER hungry all the time... eating the right things when this happens is exceptionally challenging. I have been eating a lot of almonds and that seems to be helping a little. But I still feel my diet is the area that needs the most attention. I'm really not sure I'm eating ENOUGH or enough of the right things. Anyway... very excited to be closing in on the 40lbs for the challenge- right now I am at 33.2 lost so I feel it is certainly in reach! Congrats to all- It looks like everyone is still plugging away at it!! :flowerforyou:
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    LW: 152.5 (I think!)
    CW: 152.5

I'm okay with that. Will be able to get back on track this week. Woot!!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hey! My last weight was really 179.5!! I've lost 3 lbs this week!! I've been having my good days, but they're mixed in with a lot of not so good days.

Me:
    LW: 177.5? I don't remember, and for some reason the Google document is wonky for me today.
    CW: 176.5
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    LW: 156.5
    CW: 156.5
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Down 1.8! I keep losing and gaining the same two pounds so I can't even be excited about it. I just hope that I can get over this hump. I keep getting to it, now I have to get over it!
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have posted my weight for the week 14 and week 15. Somehow it is not being reflected in the excel. Thanks for your help.

Week 14:189.6
    Week15: 187.6
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I have posted my weight for the week 14 and week 15. Somehow it is not being reflected in the excel. Thanks for your help.

Week 14:189.6
    Week15: 187.6

You need to post it on this form. https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ

I don't go through the weigh in thread to get people's weights weekly because it's too time consuming for me.

I had your week 14 weigh in on the spreadsheet, but hadn't received your week 15 weigh in. If you logged it on that form, but you don't see it updated on the spreadsheet within about 24 hours, message me to make sure it went through on the form.