I've been whipped!

Options
I just finished Biggest Loser Cardio Max....and it kicked my butt!!! I thought I was getting a pretty good workout before with Sweatin' To The Oldies...HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I just finished Biggest Loser Cardio Max....and it kicked my butt!!! I thought I was getting a pretty good workout before with Sweatin' To The Oldies...HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You go girl. I am very proud of you.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm glad you had fun! I know the feeling. I thought Walk Away the Pounds was a good workout until I got Turbo Jam. No comparison...just a LOT more sweat. HA!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I've wanted to get that one. I have the BL Sculpt...it's pretty good. And I've got a lot of TaeBo tapes...but I need to get some new workouts...getting burnt out on the same ones :tongue: And I definately don't want that to happen.

WTG!! :drinker:

I try to get up early to workout before work and I think I've done it maybe 3-4 times....TaeBo at 4am just isn't something I can make myself jump out of bed for :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I thought maybe this was a PG-13 thread:noway:

Good job on your workout. I have sweating to the oldies too. What a confidence booster. I always think "If most of those people can do it, so can I"
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    My mom lost 85 lbs from dieting and sweatin to the oldies, lol. So it does work, but it definitely doesnt burn as much.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That's funny eh? I used to do Richard Simmons all the time, but when I started to do higher intensity video's, I can't really stand sweating to the oldies anymore!! Too slow!!!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! The sad part is I only did the warm up (5 minutes) Level 1 (20 minutes) and teh Yoga Stretch (5 minutes). I wasn't brave enough to do 10 minutes with Jillian:noway: or the other 10 minute (not sure what the girl's name is). Maybe I'll add the other 20 next week!:happy:
  • crazyboutdasies
    Options
    I have sweating to the oldies too, that is so funny, but i mix it up everyday and do the disco sweat with richard one day and then the oldies the next day.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I did better this morning...but still not brave enough to tackle Jillian's 10 minutes! Maybe by Friday! :noway: