Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I've been whipped!

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I just finished Biggest Loser Cardio Max....and it kicked my butt!!! I thought I was getting a pretty good workout before with Sweatin' To The Oldies...HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Losing_It
    I just finished Biggest Loser Cardio Max....and it kicked my butt!!! I thought I was getting a pretty good workout before with Sweatin' To The Oldies...HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    You go girl. I am very proud of you.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    LOL I'm glad you had fun! I know the feeling. I thought Walk Away the Pounds was a good workout until I got Turbo Jam. No comparison...just a LOT more sweat. HA!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    I've wanted to get that one. I have the BL Sculpt...it's pretty good. And I've got a lot of TaeBo tapes...but I need to get some new workouts...getting burnt out on the same ones :tongue: And I definately don't want that to happen.

WTG!! :drinker:

I try to get up early to workout before work and I think I've done it maybe 3-4 times....TaeBo at 4am just isn't something I can make myself jump out of bed for :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    I thought maybe this was a PG-13 thread:noway:

Good job on your workout. I have sweating to the oldies too. What a confidence booster. I always think "If most of those people can do it, so can I"
  • My mom lost 85 lbs from dieting and sweatin to the oldies, lol. So it does work, but it definitely doesnt burn as much.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    That's funny eh? I used to do Richard Simmons all the time, but when I started to do higher intensity video's, I can't really stand sweating to the oldies anymore!! Too slow!!!
  • Losing_It
    Thanks, everyone! The sad part is I only did the warm up (5 minutes) Level 1 (20 minutes) and teh Yoga Stretch (5 minutes). I wasn't brave enough to do 10 minutes with Jillian:noway: or the other 10 minute (not sure what the girl's name is). Maybe I'll add the other 20 next week!:happy:
  • I have sweating to the oldies too, that is so funny, but i mix it up everyday and do the disco sweat with richard one day and then the oldies the next day.
  • Losing_It
    I did better this morning...but still not brave enough to tackle Jillian's 10 minutes! Maybe by Friday! :noway:
This discussion has been closed.