Who are you?

Options
anewattitude
anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
I am the queen of writing posts of a more serious or spiritual nature but tonight I feel like posting something meaningless just for the hell of it!

I have been using this site for quite a few months now and always get a kick out of these usernames and I want to know what made you choose your username? Sometimes people use a first name or something totally whacky. What is the meaning behind your username and/or if you were to change it what would you change it to? I chose my username ' anewattitude" because I was in some deep thinking mood when I created my profile but now I wish I picked something fun like hotbabegetsfit! ( I hope there isn't someone on this site already called that because i just randomly came up with that one! lol)

Since I already changed my user name in the beginning, I can't do it again so now I live to vicariously through others!

sincerely,

anewattitude aka hotbabegetsfit!

Replies

• crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    My username is my name. I'm not really creative at all.. lol.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I am Heather and I am 75 years young! Not really.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    dangerranger.... my last name is Dangerfield...as a kid, i always wanted to be a power ranger.. well, now that i'm 24 years old, I STILL WANT TO BE A POWER RANGER... so i put the two together. dangerranger!!!

if i could pick a different name, it would be...... marry*me*mariska*hargitay
  • BeGreat25
    BeGreat25 Posts: 78
    Options
    Well this is fun.... my name is Brandi but BeGreat was picked because I wanted my 25th year of my life to be fabulous and it was and has been! Thinking of changing it though...hmmm?
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I love all the answers! My husband starting calling me Baby Duchess shortly after we met almost 25 years ago and it stuck! I love it!
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My name is my profile name only my Sara is spelled S-A-R-A-H lol i misspelled my own name XD
  • anewattitude
    Options
    ha ha... these are great replies. thanks everyone for playing along!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My first name is Tamara (but I go by Tami) and my best friend just started calling me Tamanella one day.....it just kinda stuck, so now everything is Tamanella...LOL.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I picked mine as a play on my nickname which is Teddy G.

Ted
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My name is my profile name only my Sara is spelled S-A-R-A-H lol i misspelled my own name XD

That's too cute!! :bigsmile:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Mine was srnath, but I changed it a week ago to Stevll. I was part of an awesome team that initiated the first Teen Institute in AZ in 2004 at the Uof A. It's an awesome prevention program that teaches teens, their teachers and their parents how to combat substance abuse and suicide in their schools by creating community outreach from within. Anyhow after the week long program utilizing the dorms during the summer and traversing the campus we got back together after some well derserved time off. We debriefed to understand our strengths and work on our weak areas. As the newest team member and the coordinator for the Teen Institute it wasmy job to follow up on all of our ideas and outcomes. As people asked questions our boss (one of the worlds greatest & Yes Anne if you read this you are and can't deny it) kept saying "Steve will do it". After a awhile she got to saying it fast and then all of a sudden about half of the team started giggling becuase they realized it sounded like "stevll do it" and that pretty much became my moniker. Try supervising a team over five counties that laughs everytime they hear your name. It was with love so I didn't mind. Anyhow when my wife (hootsmamma) and I were talking about changing our usernames thats the one that popped up for me because I am going to change my life style and "Stevll do it" seemed appropriate cause I am gonna do it and most folks who know me know once I commit to something I get it done. Not a super amazing story, but one that still warms my heart. I have been blessed in this life to have worked with several great teams and I still stay connected to quite a few from that team. :smile: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • anewattitude
    Options
    That is awesome StevLL! Thanks for sharing and it sure does sound like a great organization to be a part of!

Thanks again to everyone else. I love reading these posts! :)
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I have had mine since the internet became accessible to every one. 92 or 93 about. I went through about a year of compulsive chat rooming. I don't know why I picked it though. Weird. It used to be wonnder and then somewhere along the line that started to get taken and I added the 1. Lame I know, but I use the same name for everything.
  • killer_cupcake
    killer_cupcake Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My names Faith. But i LOVE cupcakes thats why i need to lose weight and i've been called killer cupcake for the past 5 years ive worked at diffrent bakerys off and on and have my own bakery at home.
    I'm 20 years old and have beautiful baby girl who is turning 1year in 2 months!! YAY!

6129816.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • anewattitude
    Options
    These are so cute!
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Mine is because I love cupcakes so friggin much:) Seriously...I could eat ten if they were in front of me! I picked carnivore after it because I'm not one lol (I'm a vegetarian) and I thought it was clever at the time.
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    well my wser name was my name in drama club in high school. My name is Amber Rose George, so first i was amber then ageorge then amberrose then arose finally it stuck as arosegeo
  • wildbio
    wildbio Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I picked mine because I'm a wildlife biologist and it seemed like it made sense at the time. My first user name was my first and middle initial with my last name but for some reason it didn't feel nearly as close to who as I am as my name now. Go figure! Hahaha
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be creative. I just couldn't think of anything cool. I still can't. So I used my name and my birth year. Boring!:tongue:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I could either die crying or live 2 smyle....I choose live2smyle :happy: