5 month transformation w pic

Options
2»

Replies

• sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow! I seriously didn't think it was possible for my stomach to not hang over. You look amazing and have inspired me SO much today! Thank you, I needed that motivation to beat this weekend! :) Great job girl!
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You're story is such an inspiration!! I need to lose 40 pounds too! Seeing you succeed makes me want to push even harder! You should be so proud of yourself. Congratulations!!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring!! After having 2 HUGE babies and gaining all this weight, your before is similar to mine. I cant wait to post an after! Great work! You look fabulous!
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Well your pictures give me hope that some day I will have ripped mid section! Congrats on all the hard work. You look amazing.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results I would love to hear what u did to look that good in five months. Great job !!!!!
  • maryh1974
    maryh1974 Posts: 41
    Options
    incredible..you rock girl !
  • flygirl123
    flygirl123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great great job!!!! You look great! Happy to know there is hope!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG... I need to know more!!!!
    fantatic turnout
  • CameraShy
    CameraShy Posts: 34
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations.
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Those are very encouraging pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!