Anyone else starting again today?

Options
:huh:

I don't know what got me off track but I'm hating the scale - and the way my pants fit!! So today I begin again... back to the gym - back to entering in everything... back to loosing the weight!!!

Replies

• luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :huh:

I don't know what got me off track but I'm hating the scale - and the way my pants fit!! So today I begin again... back to the gym - back to entering in everything... back to loosing the weight!!!
  • spenikas
    spenikas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I got off track too and I am starting again today! Good luck to you!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I always seem to be starting over.:explode:
  • stellamc
    Options
    My first time and I really need help!!!:sad:
  • haileysmine
    Options
    Me too!!!! This time I'm going to finish!!! Good luck!
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    I'M STARTING OVER AGAIN TODAY TOO!! I DON'T LIKE THE NUMBER ON MY SCALE & MY CLOSE IS FEELING PRETTY TIGHT AGAIN. :sad: HOPEFULLY I CAN GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!! :GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS STARTING AGAIN TODAY :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • ticky
    ticky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad i'm not the only one that feels like i'm ALWAYS starting over!

Back to kickboxing and eating right!
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    wow there are a lot more re-starters than I thought there were going to be! Im glad Im not alone!! Ditto for starting the entries again, I dont know why weekends are so hard for me to track food on. Lunchtime workout here I come :)
  • elliebuell
    Options
    I started back last week - can't believe I let myself go AGAIN!
  • skinnyjweb
    Options
    Me too! Back on. Why oh why did I leave?? Not sure but gotta get back on.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Im also starting over today! I tried to start over on saturday,but feel off the wagon and got ran over:ohwell:

I worked out already today and I just got through logging everything for the day(with cals left:noway: )

Come on....we can do it people!!!! Lets make today a good one!:bigsmile:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Count me in! I actually just got done posting about this very thing in my blog!
  • luvlee884
    Options
    I always seem to be starting over.:explode:

you and me both!!!
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Of course I'm starting over.. its a Monday isn't it? I'm pretty confident that it will work this time..I'm done exams for a month or so..Yay!! It might be a struggle to work out though, I was up until 2:00a.m. studying :yawn:
  • TheNettis
    TheNettis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel like Im almost off track cuz the scale wont budge anymore :sad: and I find myself cheating more on weekends.:devil:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey you read my mind! Todays a new day, full of endless new chances and goals for reaching!
  • ontrack454
    Options
    :happy: YES!!!!!! I JUST SAW A PICTURE OF MYSELF TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND AND I AM WAY OUT OF CONTROL . I DON'T LOOK LIKE MYSELF AND I'M I'M AFRAID I MIGHT EMBARASS MY HUSBAND SINCE I'VE GAINED SOME THIRTY-FIVE POUNDS (35). SO I TO WILL NEED LOTS OF ENCOURAGMENT., THANKS ALOHA
  • luvlee884
    Options
    Of course I'm starting over.. its a Monday isn't it?

isn't that funny - even on Thursday I'll be like... "we'll do it all over again on Monday, and do it right."
    I did Zumba last night - good work out!! Felt good, hope I can talk myself in going to the gym today. When I go home first, it's harder!