30 Day Dead.. errr Shred (progress pics)

Options

Replies

• Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just did day 6 and I hope to get good results. You look great, can't wait to see your final pics! :)
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! you look FAB. thx for this post. I just started and completed day 4 of level 1 this morning. Cant wait to start seeing results. Keep up the great work :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWW...That is amazing..That 30day shred is very popular..I have part 1 on my demand think i will try it..Congrats on your success..
  • AquaAura
    AquaAura Posts: 105
    Options
    Seriously looking fabulous !!!

This is the second time I've read about Jillian on this forum today was thinking who the hell is that ... omg light bulb thanks to google doh lol I want me that DVD !! I had no idea it was out there .. I am impressed and motivated by all the comments can't wait to start my 30 day shred!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing :) Can't wait to see pics at the 30 day mark
  • Ash10Dent
    Ash10Dent Posts: 75
    Options
    I literally just finished my first level one workout. She was killing me! I'm already super sore from body pump on Thursday but I know I can't just sit around and wait for the soreness to go away. It's going to take forever and I feel huge when I don't exercise! lol. Great pics! :)
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing amazing! Your progress speaks for itself! Keep it up!
  • mithwiz
    mithwiz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it every day for 18 days with only one day off right at the beginning... I think it was the 3rd day. I don't do any other workouts... Jillian is enough! LOL! :)

Okay, Okay. So this is my 3rd day and I'm so sore, I wasn't going to work out. lol Now after seeing your fabulous progress, how can I not? If you don't see me tomorrow, you'll know I'm sprawled out on my bed not able to move, but proud of myself for keeping on. Love ya, mean it. :laugh:
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I also have part 1 on my ondemand on cable but I saw the 30 day shred dvd at Wal-Mart the other day for $9.99. Just thought I would let you all know.
  • kanglj65
    kanglj65 Posts: 25
    Options
    Holy crap, Woman- you look fantastic!!! :noway:
  • debdene
    debdene Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look fab, Ive just got the dvd and will be starting it next week..looking forward to seeing your end pics
  • ouzolemonade1
    ouzolemonade1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    !! Well Done !! :) I have ordered 30 day Shred from Amazone x
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I just orderd mine, can't wait to get it!!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress so far. Can't wait to see the final pics. I have done two wks so far and have lost an inch in my waist already!

Keep it up!

smiles :D
    Ang
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    Options
    i'm starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. can't wait to be in agonizing pain lol .. so worth it =)
  • bobbiegirlnc
    Options
    Wow! that is amazing. I just got the 30 day shred in mail. I'm starting tomorrow!
  • 1hotmama2b
    1hotmama2b Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is soooo awesome!!! I guess I am just an unlcuky gal... I haven't had the sweeping changes everyone else seems to get- and I am following the hardest way, doing it everyday for 15 days now. Count yourself lucky- I wish!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Well done, you are doing awesome!
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    Congrats!! Thank you for posting your pics, I am currently on day 5 and you have motivated to push harder thru the workout!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!