What's for dinner?!?!

Options

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    spaghetti with homemade tomatoe sauce with meat. I small slice of homemade garlic bread w/ light butter
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    -Baked Tilapia With Veggies, Herbs, and Wine
    -oven roasted vegetables or steamed cabbage
    -rice

OR

-Tilapia with Balsamic Browned Butter
    -Crispy Baked Potatoes
    -oven roasted vegetables

Haven't made up my mind as to which of those dinners, as they both are very yummy. I just know that I'm in the mood for tilapia!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    15 bean soup that has ham and sausage in it. Only 375 cals. per serving. And it is soooo good.:smile:

Mmm...that does sound good! :tongue: Might you have a recipe for it?
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    Options
    Chicken fajitas with homemade beans! YUM!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Probably a Michelina's Lean Gourmet Chicken Alfredo since I have to work tonight. :sick: There's very little I can eat in the 'healthy' section with my diet restrictions, and I no longer find food enjoyable in any way. :ohwell:
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    mmmm. dinner.... :bigsmile:

we are having tuna melts (tuna mixed with fat free sour cream instead of mayo) with 2% kraft cheese slices on toasted english muffins... yum.

then diet hot chocolate and fat free whipped cream for dessert! :wink:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Shepherds pie!

That is what we had last night. No leftovers though! Heh.

Not sure for tonight. I am working late so maybe some shake n' bake pork chops. Whatever the man is willing to cook!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Leftover lower-fat Spinach Bisque soup, and probably some veggies. :tongue:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Shrimp Creole!!:tongue:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Goodness! I wasn't hungry before I read this thread, but I am now! :tongue:
  • nursedebra2000
    Options
    Hungarian Goulash! Homemade with beef tips done in the crock pot all day - just melts in your mouth and low calorie - no fat on tips! Whole wheat pasta!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Probably a Michelina's Lean Gourmet Chicken Alfredo since I have to work tonight. :sick: There's very little I can eat in the 'healthy' section with my diet restrictions, and I no longer find food enjoyable in any way. :ohwell:

I read about your stomach issues the other day, getting better?
  • amycakes812
    Options
    We had chicken breast baked in homemade BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli and parsley and dill new potatoes. I wish I would have seen this pre dinner! I'm hungry again. :sad:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

I read about your stomach issues the other day, getting better?

Well now that I'm not running or eating any fiber, yes and no. I haven't had much pain, but I've been feeling uncomfortably full and the random nausea still pops up sometimes. I'm going to two more appointments Wed. to get more blood drawn and hear about my CT scan and then go to a gastroenterologist.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I had stir fry with peeled and deveined shrimp, brown rice and mixed vegies w/asparagus. I put a little soy on, probably 2 tbsp. I felt full but I had to eat a little more so I would not come up short on calories today. I still have 200 but my snack will probably be cheerios and soy milk. I still can't believe i had to eat more than I wanted to make my calories!!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Well you all have made me incredible hungry but since I just got out of the hospital I am taking advantage of the fact that my sister brought down a baked spaghetti (I only ate a little, still no big appetite) also her husband goes in for orthopeadic surgery in the morning so I am fresh out of the hospital myself AND I get her 2 kids for the next 3 days (Lord help me there is NO school tomorrow!!) So her 2 kids plus the of my own, I can see this healing thing slowing down by the minute. Anyway, don't let me bum you out... Keep up the yummy food ideas!
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A mock chicken leg, instant mashed potatoes, corn, and chicken gravy.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    penne whole wheat pasta
    sauce w/veggies
    a couple of meatballs
    skim milk

yum:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Hungarian Goulash! Homemade with beef tips done in the crock pot all day - just melts in your mouth and low calorie - no fat on tips! Whole wheat pasta!

recipe please? :huh: :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    mmmm. dinner.... :bigsmile:

we are having tuna melts (tuna mixed with fat free sour cream instead of mayo) with 2% kraft cheese slices on toasted english muffins... yum.

then diet hot chocolate and fat free whipped cream for dessert! :wink:

ff sour creame instead of mayo? Sounds like a good change up....thanks for sharing that idea:flowerforyou: