About halfway there...with pics

Options
cmyrick75
cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
SO I have gone back and forth with posting pics or not posting pics but I finally decided to share. I started off 90 days ago at 205 pounds. Today I am 174.4. I am about halfway to my goal.

Picnikcollage-2.jpg

Picnikcollage-1-1.jpg

I am so embarrassed by my before pictures and I have a long way to go still but I am proud of how far I have come!

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Wow, Good for you!! You look amazing! ;)
  • apalmerston
    Options
    Beautiful! Great job!!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep it up! You look great!
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good for you...you look great! Keep it up!
  • jlhanks
    jlhanks Posts: 33
    Options
    Amazing transformation...good for you girl!! You look awesome!! You are doing this! Add me as a friend if you need any support the rest of the way through your journey!! :)
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    You have every right to be proud-that is a great accomplishment. Keep it up you are doing great and looking good!!!
  • LilBrat71
    LilBrat71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What a great job!!!! I'm going to send a friend request... you inspire me! :)
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself for being so strong and posting your pictures, and being able to say that you did it... You have come so far in the last 90 days. It show how dedicated you are on becoming a heathy woman. Keep it up and we are looking forward to seeing what the next 90 days had in store for you.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Good job!! I can definitely see the transformation, girl. WTG!!! :flowerforyou:
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome difference! I started at 201 and can't wait to hit 175..hope there is as much difference!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic work! Keep it up! Congrats thus far and Good Luck for success to come!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Great after pic, huge difference in belly, are you just doing cardio (all over) or are you doing something special to make your abs so flat now?
  • ambreal
    ambreal Posts: 2
    Options
    That is awesome! Good job!
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    you are doing great.... your before reminds me of myself but in 3 months lets see if im as bold as you:laugh:but really your doing great keep up the good work!
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You're doing GREAT!!!
  • Cupcakesalicious
    Options
    FABULOUS!!! :happy:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    so pretty!! awesome work girl!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I know its hard sometimes. Its nice to see your stomach shrinking. That's what mine looks like now (the before picture) so I know it can change!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Thank you for posting!!!!! My stomach looks like yours so its nice to see it can change!!! Keep it up girl, you really look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!