Trying with no success.

Options
2»

Replies

• chanel5_1987
    Options
    Hi, I agree with all the posts, not enought calories. But I just want to tell you not to give up and to press until you get your desired results. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    how many calories are you eating and how many calories do you need to lose how much you are trying to lose?
  • FrancesGallagher
    FrancesGallagher Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    There has to be something you would rather have than a granola bar for breakfast, maybe a bowl of Honeynut Cheerios with milk and 1/2 banana. That dry granola bar isn't giving your body much fuel to run on. I certainly don't think you need all that water. Some water is fine but a well known columist doctor recently had a column in the newspaper stating forcing water beyond what your body really needs isn't a good idea. If you are thirsty drink water. If you are eating a balanced diet of good food you will get water from the water contained in the foods. Where is the fruit you should be eating? Eating the same thing all the time will probably make your appetite turn off. How about eating pasta. Some of the pasta dishes are rather high in calories but they are energy foods to, and you can include vegtables with them. Jello has a good pudding (sugar free) that can be cooked in the microwave and includes the milk you need for your calcium. A sandwich made with whole wheat bread, a light spread of mayo, a couple of slices of fresh tomatoes, a bit of lettuce, 2 ounces of turkey or ham is less than 300 calories for a great lunch.
    Good luck, don't get impatient, losing weight may take some changes, just check in with your food diary often. FG
  • poochiesgirl
    Options
    Hi, I don't think you are eating enough food. Try this this week, Breakfast: scrambled egg beaters original (1/4 cup) with
    whatever veggies you like, a piece of wheat toast w/tsp butter and tea or coffee ( if you drink) with sugar free creamer ( i use coffee mate suger free hazelnut.

Lunch: garden salad with 3 0z of turkey , chicken or tuna ( baked, canned with water or grilled) 2TBS of dressing
    lowfat yogurt ( i use dannen 80 calorie) and 5 crackers( whatever flavor you like) and lots of water.

Dinner: 4 oz of meat or seafood (steak, chicken, fish, shrimp, turkey, lamb ect, JUST NO FRIED)
    salad or any veggie 1 - 2 cups ( green peas and corn have a lot of calories so try to stay away from those)
    diet beverage or lots of water and if you drink, have a glass of wine (4 oz)

Try and go without dessert this week and see what happens. You can repeat this menu just change up the meats and
    veggies.

Good Luck I know you will lose at least 1 -2 lbs with this food and your continued exercise routine, just make sure
    you are sweating when you work out.

I eat like this and exercise less and I have lost 15 lbs since January 19, 2011

PS if you are still hungry after dinner eat an apple but thats it.