Whew! Anyone else feel like their lungs are dying?

Options
I went for some intervals today. Jogging and walking briskly. I sure felt like my lungs wanted to flop out of my body and die a slow death. It went away quickly after my cool down, but GEEZ!!!!!! Ugh. That was mildly painful to say the least. I t has been quite sometime since I actually went out and did some running. I generally ride a bike or walk places for exercise. I guess when I finally get back in shape, it won't hurt anymore. :tongue: Here's to lookin forward to something. *cheers!*

Replies

• innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I feel like that but it's a combination of not breathing correctly while running and my asthma....for me at least.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    yeah, i have definitely been there, for some reason it seems worse when I am outside than when I am on my treadmill!
  • diegelman
    diegelman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Running with asthma does it form me. I burn about the same calories walking uphill though, so I usually stick with that.
  • lillypimprock
    Options
    yeah, i have definitely been there, for some reason it seems worse when I am outside than when I am on my treadmill!

That's where I was - outside. No treadmills at my place. It's kinda pointless for the gym when you live in the neighborhood that I live in. it's kinda hill-y and close to the ocean. It has been a really clear day, and doesn't seem to be any smog or vog. Really a scorcher though.
  • Nickichik
    Nickichik Posts: 11
    Options
    Yeah I tried that last night...I usually walk briskly for 40 minutes but I thought I'd jog (slowly for the last 5-8 minutes)..I felt the same way and then sick to my stomach..don't know if I over did it or what???