1 month and 2 weeks done and 17lbs down

Options
If next week i can get below 270lbs and maybe hit 20lbs down I will weigh less than I have in years. I have a long long way to go and want to lose another 30lbs by the end of July which is when i go home (am living in the US till August and back to London after that).

Last weekend I had to attend a conference and was so disappointed when i got back last sunday that I had only lost 1lb, i made a pact with myself that i would lose 5lbs this week. Well it is saturday night and i just went to the gym at my normal time, in my normal gym clothes and weighed myself on my official scale (the one i get my MFP weigh in weight from) and I am down from 276 to 271.1.

I like the routine i have developed, eating a nutri grain bar for breakfast, salads for lunch and usually Mediterranean food for dinner, grilled chicken, some pita bread and greek salad, things like that, or occasionally a turkey sub, always keeping my calories around 1500-1700. I went to the gym every day this week and had 4 sessions with my trainer. It seems to be working. I really want to be down 20lbs next week, that would put me way ahead of my trainers schedule.

Anyway, i just wanted to let you know how much help this site is and request some more friends because i find your support so helpful.

Heres to hitting 268lbs next week and heres to all of you and your successes small and large.

Replies