30 Day Dead.. errr Shred (progress pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really see the difference! Excellent job! :)
  • want_to_be_skinny
    Options
    Wow!! Keep it up you are doing great

145716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • HCGracie
    HCGracie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is soooo awesome!!! I guess I am just an unlcuky gal... I haven't had the sweeping changes everyone else seems to get- and I am following the hardest way, doing it everyday for 15 days now. Count yourself lucky- I wish!
    Did you measure before you started? I really didn't think I was getting anything from it but when I measured I was totally blown away!!!!
  • HCGracie
    HCGracie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Hard work does pay off!!!
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! :happy:

6444855.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mothership2
    Options
    Wow! Great results in 18 days. I' ve never heard about the 30 day shred but after seeing your pictures I'm going to google it right now. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing the 30 day pics.:smile:
  • Tarilynn
    Tarilynn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOWWWW!!!!! You have to be sooo proud of yourself. You look amazing. I've been doing the 30 Day shred for a little over 3 weeks ( minus my slump this weekend) UGH! You have now given me motivation to push myself through and give it my all for 20 minutes. Thank-you for your pics - you're not only helping yourself but thanks for helping me!! Keep up the fantastic work.:flowerforyou:
  • gfchica
    gfchica Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I have that dvd and have only done it once. You've motivated me to try it again and stick with it.
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    That is soooo awesome!!! I guess I am just an unlcuky gal... I haven't had the sweeping changes everyone else seems to get- and I am following the hardest way, doing it everyday for 15 days now. Count yourself lucky- I wish!
    Did you measure before you started? I really didn't think I was getting anything from it but when I measured I was totally blown away!!!!

The measurements were exactly what I was wondering about. I am one of the people that is the LAST to notice changes with my body. I guess I sorta refuse to believe it's happening to me. I'm so glad I took Day 1 pics AND measurements. That stuff doesn't lie... and it's not just me that sees it. It's all of YOU amazing and supportive people.

The scale hasn't changed much for me in the last couple of weeks... a few pounds... but the inches is quite another thing. I'd say if you didn't do your measurements.. do them again and start another round of Jillian...
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    WOWWWW!!!!! You have to be sooo proud of yourself. You look amazing. I've been doing the 30 Day shred for a little over 3 weeks ( minus my slump this weekend) UGH! You have now given me motivation to push myself through and give it my all for 20 minutes. Thank-you for your pics - you're not only helping yourself but thanks for helping me!! Keep up the fantastic work.:flowerforyou:

Wow, I can't believe all these kind comments. It's so encouraging to me that I could encourage someone else. Keep up the good work and let's see some "before and afters". :)
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    This is awesome that you posted this for all of us that wonder if it's really working. It inspires us to keep on keeping on and not give up! Thanks for taking the time to share your success and encourage others! Amazing results in just 18 days!!
  • NcrediblyFocused
    Options
    Nice Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!