Collar Bones...

Options

Replies

• BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    If I flex, I can see mine. They showed up about 2 weeks ago, I think I cried when I saw them! I have no idea why that's such a big deal to us, but it feels GREAT. You are doing a fab job!!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That's one thing I would love to define more. My status shows I've only lost 7 lbs but that is through MFP alone. Before this I did WW last year and lost 35 lbs, so I've lost a little over 40 as of now....I remember after I had went from 200-something to 100-something I started to notice them again and it was an extraordinary feeling. Great job!! As you progress even further you will see them become more & more defined.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I don't know but I'm waiting for mine to appear too! I can feel them and am just beginning to see them but I want REALLY see them, you know? Keep it up and soon you'll be admiring their definition! :)
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love mine too! Makes me feel skinny! :)
  • goddessofmath
    goddessofmath Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When I lost 36 pounds last year (before I gained it all back *whoops* that's another post altogether), I was obsessed with my collarbones when they "showed up". I would be sitting at my computer tapping them. They make a neat little thumping noise when you tap them right, and it was so NEAT to have bones I could see like that! LOL!
  • dorktv
    dorktv Posts: 30
    Options
    I hate it when mine pop out-my left side is not as obviously smaller then my right unless you see the collar bones and then it is blatantly obvious. Makes me self conscious.
  • Cadenpet
    Cadenpet Posts: 79
    Options
    I tend to be excited about seeing my shoulder blades as well. On me those seem to be the first to go
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    lol, I was so excited when i dicovered you could see minbe again :blushing:
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ahhh....I can *feel* them...but not see them lol...and oh how I miss my hip bones, I mean..they're there...but not like they used to be....I used to love the feel of hip bones...without any extra fat on top haha....that's prob one of the things I look forward to the most!! I don't feel as strange anymore lol Thanks ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    so many posts! glad that they are as important to all of you as they are to me!! i feel mine all the time and am just waiting for them to pop out!! im getting impatient!!! :explode: :angry: :mad: :sad:
  • gailygail99
    Options
    still dont see them yet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • faerybun
    faerybun Posts: 65
    Options
    Why so distraught about it? My collarbones and hip bones stick out like mad, it's almost gross! But when they do pop out you'll start grabbing at them all the time, it's so weird, haha. Like a comfort blanket.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I lost a bunch of weight when i was 14,

I remember laying out by the lake that summer and being shocked and amazed when I looked down and saw hip bones??

I wonder if I can get there again???
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    That's one thing I would love to define more. My status shows I've only lost 7 lbs but that is through MFP alone. Before this I did WW last year and lost 35 lbs, so I've lost a little over 40 as of now....I remember after I had went from 200-something to 100-something I started to notice them again and it was an extraordinary feeling. Great job!! As you progress even further you will see them become more & more defined.

You can go to check in, then click on Edit previousl entries scroll to the bottom where it says add a new and you can enter the date weight for the being of your journey. I lost a couple of pound before I got here. But not as much as you accomplished. Great job!
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    ok, i'll be the odd one here. i don't really care for my bones to be poking out. i've been skinny enough before that they did that and it's not a sexy as most people think. also in my experience most men don't want hip bones jabbing then when you're getting busy. most like a bit of meat on the woman's bones. don't get so obsessed with losing weight that you get unhealthy and sorry if it offends anyone but bones sticking out IMO isn't healthy nor sexy.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    ok, i'll be the odd one here.

I'll be the second odd one because I honestly didn't even realize that was something women cared so much about.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    mine have always shown through even at my fates...so no biggie to me..
  • gailygail99
    Options
    i mean i dont want my bones sticking out like crazy, but the collar bones i think are sexy and i cant wait till i can atleast catch a nice glimpse of mine! :smile:
  • cmstaley1
    cmstaley1 Posts: 32
    Options
    I can feel them, but they aren't as defined yet as I would like them....why are they so important to us ladies? Hmmm...:wink:

I will get there!! :blushing:

I didn't realize how important the collar bone are to you ladies until now. A girl I work with asked us bunch of us if we knew of any workouts that would help her loose weigh around her collar bones. :happy:

I will be the first to admit that the outline of collar bones on a woman can be sexy but I told her not to worry I have never once heard one of my friends say, "Hey did you see the clavicles on that girl?" :love:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I dont like being able to feel and see mine lol I dont know why but it bugs me lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!