• Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing.
    Sending a friend request now. :)
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome. My husband and I live on 5 acres in a small town named St. David, Arizona (USA)--I know,---where the heck is St David?! Well, most folks know Tombstone,Az and we live about 16 miles outside of Tombstone. Anyway, we are both doing this Journey together and have a lot to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like, and we can keep supporting each other throughout our weight loss journey. Best of luck to you!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You will love the extra support and motivation that your new found friends will give to you each and every day. Just remember to log every morsel. Hard sometimes, but the app is a great tool. I will sit down to log and the next thing I know an hour has passed because I'm busy checking message boards, recipes and encouraging and supporting my friends. I'm sending you out a friend request and always looking for new ones myself:flowerforyou: Best of luck on your journey!
  • AndreiaRoss
    Options
    I am also pretty new to the site. I'd be happy to be your friend! LOL The more support we can gain from each other-the better we will all be!:laugh:
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi nicmacc
    i live in Cairo Egypt and i need to lose almost 20kg as a start so i need all the motivation and support i can get , hope we can help and support each other , sending you a friend request , good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to have any of you as my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • LUVTHECARDS1
    LUVTHECARDS1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and I have no friends either!!! Friends help to encourage and motivate, so if anybody wants to friend me, please feel free!!!!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am about to hit 40, from the US and would like to lose 50 pounds.
    I joined about 3 or so weeks ago so I don't have a ton of friends yet either.
    I am loving this app and site tho. Good luck!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm quite new too, have a shedload to lose (so it seems to me!), and am rapidly approaching 48 - happy to be chums with people, so feel free to send requests! NicMacc - I've sent you one too!

Good luck to everyone on your journeys (am I the only one who finds it exciting, yet strangely scary?!)!
  • jaybug77
    jaybug77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Jeannine!
    Im new here too! Feel free to add me as your friend! Im from NJ! :)
  • tornberg1
    tornberg1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi we can allude more friends to help moti ate us in this weight loss journey. I found this app and have been a member for just over a month and have lost 16 pounds. I'm from the souhwest in USA. Would love to add you as a friend! Good luck on your journey just log in every day andrecord your foods it really helps to keep you accountable! Good luck.
  • Kolene_Kaffeen
    Kolene_Kaffeen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm pretty new here 2. I love this site! Feel free 2 add me as a friend. I find this site very good 4 motivation, encouragement n support. Good luck on reachin ur goals. This is a great site...:smile:
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also pretty new here, would love to have some friends to share with and motivate each other. So feel free to add me :)
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! Feel free to add!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too :) Sending you a friend request now! :) Anyone who wants to add me I will definitely accept your request :D We need friends to help us on our journeys to bettering ourselves
  • tracybuck71
    tracybuck71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am new and have just logged onto my fitness plan as my friend has lost alot of weight by using the iphone app, im also from uk and hoping to shed some weight :wink:
  • sparkleypinkshoes22
    Options
    Hello All!!

I've only just joined about ten minutes ago, like a lot of you I've got the app on my iphone and thought I'd give the internet a wee nosey too! I'm from the UK, currently living near Newcastle upon Tyne and would love to make some new friends to motivate and support each other in getting to our goals...feel free to add me and drop by to say hello too! :tongue:
  • hellotini
    hellotini Posts: 29
    Options
    Hello there :) I'm from the US, you can feel free to add me as well!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I had a thought in reading through this thread....I think we need to let all MFP people run the politics of the world. We all get along so well, look out for each other, and we know how to place nice! I really like that we seem to have people from every corner of the world. I do, however, admit to jealousy when I hear about a vacation in Bali :laugh:

PS...I'm in the Cleveland, Ohio area (Brunswick) and feel free to send a friend request if you need support and have some to give!