ANY Tae Bo fans?

Options
I love BIlly blanks Tae BO, even though it makes me almost cry each time i do it, but i always feel accomplished afterwards, and i love the sore muscle feeling in the mornings!!!!

Any BillyBlanks lovers out there? Please add me too!

Replies

• drohde12
    drohde12 Posts: 22
    Options
    Me! I love Billy Blanks!

Have you tried "This is TaeBo"? It is my new favorite.
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    I like Billy Blanks and his son Billy Blanks Jr as well.
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    does his don have a dvd?
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    Yes, he has quite a few. Billy Blanks, Jr "Burn It Up Latin"," Burn It Up Disco", "Burn It Up Hip Hop", and others I can't recall at the moment.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I had bought them a few years ago and loved them. For some reason stopped, not sure why, but anyhow, dusted them off a few days ago, and man, lol i discovered quite a few muscles i totally forgot i had.
  • justme81
    justme81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been a Tae Bo fan since last year. I have one Advanced on VHS and some on DVD. I have all of the Amped, Bootcamp, Bootcamp Elite. I've been buying them from a Thrift Store. I also have This is Tae Bo (which I started today), Cardo Infernio, and Insane Abs, all from Wal-mart. I also have Cardo Sculpt ordered.
  • taeboshellie
    Options
    Hey Everyone! On behalf of all of us at Team Tae Bo, just want to thank you all for doing our workouts. Stay faithful, stay strong, and best wishes on your weight loss journeys! Be sure to check us out on Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.

www.facebook.com/thebillyblanks
    www.twitter.com/thebillyblanks
    www.youtube.com/officialbillyblanks
    www.billyblanks.com

Take care and God bless-
    Shellie Blanks Cimarosti
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I love Billy Blanks!! I use some of his moves all the time whether or not I'm doing the full dvd workout
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yes, he has quite a few. Billy Blanks, Jr "Burn It Up Latin"," Burn It Up Disco", "Burn It Up Hip Hop", and others I can't recall at the moment.

Good to know!
    I have This is TaeBo...love it!
  • brensig
    brensig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Taebo! Been doing it since 1999. That and The Firm are my faves.

I have so many of the old "Live Advanced" workouts on VHS and would love to replace them with DVD's but I don't even think they ever came out on DVD? Anyone know?

I have "This is Taebo" too but I seem to like the energy of that full class of people in the old "Live" workouts.

Bren
  • panterafan
    Options
    yea, hi , how are u? i love tae bo! im new here
  • dedwardnoe
    Options
    I just got a bunch of Tae Bo DVDs and was planning on starting them soon. It's good to know that other people really like them.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Took a class with Billy himself. HOLY crap I was dying. Yes I love tae bo, but prefer to take the classes than do the dvds. I still do the dvds though on occasion!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love Tae Bo Insane Abs. I rarely can muster up the nerve to do it, but when I do, my muscles let me know. The next day it feels like I had a tummy tuck done.
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just managed to get Tae bo 1 the future of fitness on video. Really nice that you are all recommending it as a workout....excited about trying it :-)
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    His workouts are fun, motivating, and the time flies by!
    Iv'e got a few different dvd's of his.
    They really do give me a good workout, I burn a tonne of cals, and I can feel it the next day.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    IMO Tae Bo workouts are suprior to anything beachbody has put out as far as pure cardio goes. A person would get better results supplementing Tae Bo with weight training than they would following any Beachbody program.
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    I have recently started doing tae bo. I never did it when it was "The Thing" to do!!! I can see how Turbo Fire got it's start. Tae Bo is a lot of fun. And Billy works you hard but, it all goes by really fast because you are having SO much fun. He should do some new DVD's or something to bring people back to this. I got my Sister and a few other friends bringing their videos back out recently by doing it.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I love TaeBo and Billy Blanks...and Shellie too.

Fun, motivating, challenging...and boy do I sweat! I have two of his dvd's and looking for more to mix it up.