Surgery tomorrow

Options
:sad: Tomorrow is my big surgery... hope to be back on my feet soon, BUT I WILL be back on my diet and back with you guys in 2 weeks!! SEE YOU THEN!! If any of you are praying people, I would sure appreciate them! Cindy

Replies

• renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    :sad: Tomorrow is my big surgery... hope to be back on my feet soon, BUT I WILL be back on my diet and back with you guys in 2 weeks!! SEE YOU THEN!! If any of you are praying people, I would sure appreciate them! Cindy
  • BEANNE
    Options
    good luck... :flowerforyou:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Yup. In my prayer list... Good luck and God bless!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Good luck, get well soon!. My prayers go with you!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thank you every one that thought and prayed for me. I am home and out of the hospital, still very sore and moving VERY slowly but all went well! But here's a kick in the butt - the morning of the surgery (after a pre-surgery bottle of Milk-of-Magnesia:frown: ) I weighed 174 pounds:happy: (lost a whole pound down the toilet:bigsmile: ) and Sun evening when I was released and came home (after very little food and LOTS of IV fluids:ohwell: ) I weighed 187.5:huh: :mad: -- now I know it is all water weight :cry: but 13.5 pounds :noway: that still really SUCKS!!:grumble: Still hope everyone is doing great and I still plan to be back on track after my check up which is Nov. 21. :drinker: Cheers to you all and high hopes for more weight loss!!! Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!!!!
    Cindy
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Glad to hear you are home and healing well. Continued prayers sent your way.