THANK YOU SUCCESS STORIES! KEEP THEM COMING!

Options
Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
I just wanted to say thank you to all those folks who have made changes in their lives and lost weight and share their stories. It makes a real difference for others, especially like me who are new to this weightloss
journey. It makes it real and we see your transition and we too look forward to OUR change. Thank you again for making it real for all the new people. Thanks also for all the weight loss tips and guidance along the way. We are all in this together and this website makes it feel like we can do this!

Keep the stories and tips coming. :drinker:

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to all those folks who have made changes in their lives and lost weight and share their stories. It makes a real difference for others, especially like me who are new to this weightloss
    journey. It makes it real and we see your transition and we too look forward to OUR change. Thank you again for making it real for all the new people. Thanks also for all the weight loss tips and guidance along the way. We are all in this together and this website makes it feel like we can do this!

Keep the stories and tips coming. :drinker:
  • theinfamouswho
    Options
    I have to second what you said. It is encouraging. I was going pretty good with bettering my eating and exercise habits but then sort of fell by the wayside. But thanks to a friend I met on another website like this one I was encouraged to persevere. She switched to myfitnesspal and was so impressed. So I followed her over here too. Keep up the success stories for those of us still hanging in there!.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!