Hello!

Options
Hi, I'm Paula. I'm 23 and I'm from Ireland. I joined MFP because I needed an extra boost as my weight loss has slowed down. It's a huge help to be able to see exactly what I'm putting into my body.

I've been on a healthy buzz since May 2010 (I don't use the word diet!) and so far I've lost about 45lb through changing my diet and excercise. I still haven't reached my target weight yet but I've gained so much from the last year already. I'm really hoping that this site and app give me the boost I need to keep going!

Replies

• mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    sup paula. good luck in your endeavors.
  • MeghanJean
    Options
    Good luck Paula! I've already noticed what a great help this site as been for me!! I hope it will be the same for you! Keep your head up!
  • arabellastrange
    Options
    Hey, Paula :)
    I'm in Ireland too. Yeah, MFP gives you such a good idea of what you actually put in. I keep adding Irish brands to the database ;) Best of luck with getting the loss going again :)
    Belle
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    Hi Paula! I'm not from Ireland, but I am of Irish descent. ;-D It's been great for keeping me on track with the foods I eat and making sure I'm keeping my protein up while I increase my workouts. Welcome to MFP!