Dating younger men

Options
2»

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Age doesn't matter. It's about compatibility. Imagine there was no age difference - what would you do then?
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Age doesn't matter. It's about compatibility. Imagine there was no age difference - what would you do then?
    yeah from what i see i think the main problems are the college/distance

the age doesnt seem to really play into any of the problem
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I am totally going to be an old lady and tell you that you are too young for anything serious. So, just have some fun...whatever that might be for you. Again I am old enough to be your mother so I have to add that you should always be safe while having fun.

Now as for the age thing. Me personaly, I prefer guys older than me. But that is just me. My dad is 6 years younger than my mom and they have been married for 44 years and still argue like it was the day they met.
  • Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How about a thread of ladies that want to date older men too? :embarassed:

I've always liked older men.:blushing:
  • millmill89
    millmill89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

What kind of age gap are we talking about here? As far as I know the man is usually the older one in the relationship and its usually the norm. Unless your talking about a 20 or 30 something year old dating someone her dad's age. Now that's just weird to me personally. But I do think that if both people are over the 50 mark that any age difference is irrelevant.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

What kind of age gap are we talking about here? As far as I know the man is usually the older one in the relationship and its usually the norm. Unless your talking about a 20 or 30 something year old dating someone her dad's age. Now that's just weird to me personally. But I do think that if both people are over the 50 mark that any age difference is irrelevant.

Really wasn`t suggesting anything,was just being silly because I am older. :tongue:

As it goes,you are very very young,so the couple years difference means nothing. :drinker: