shevmg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good for you :)
    can you tell me more about the 30 Day Shred
    Thank you
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Man, just finished D8L1. I almost didn't get it in today! [thats what she said]

I'm debating on whether or not to bump up to lvl 2, im getting bored with 1.
  • mjg08060
    mjg08060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started a little while ago, today is my 12th day so I am on level two. You can do it. I need motivation for level two, its rough but I feel it and it feels great
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I just completed day 6, and I still find the push ups hard too. Today I did 3 full pushups in the first round before going to my knee's.... 2nd round, not so easy!! Did one full push up, then only just managed to finish the set on my knee's!!

Day 7 tomorrow. Let's have it!

Gonna start the C25K this week too... Anyone else in here doing that also??
    [/quote]

Yes, I am, on week 3. Doing c25K with my 7 year old daughter, so nto really pushing it too hard. On D7 of 30DS.
  • louiseei
    Options
    Man, just finished D8L1. I almost didn't get it in today! [thats what she said]

I'm debating on whether or not to bump up to lvl 2, im getting bored with 1.

Thinking along similar lines myself.
    I did D7 today, think I might move onto L2 tomorrow, I can always alternate for a day or 2.
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I did L1D5 this morning and it feels ok now. I have to do all easy girl push ups but that's fine by me. Also I am using hair spray cans as weights because I have to take serious care of my arms and upper body since I am a violinist. It feels like a good workout now rather than a killer. Going to stick with L1 for 5 more days then move up!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this is DAY NINE for me!! (Lev 1)

As I said previously, I am SO proud of myself for sticking to this. I feel a difference~ it IS getting easier~ even the dreaded pushups!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • trolleydolly70
    trolleydolly70 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 8 L1. Today felt much better. I had to subsitute my 1.5kg weights for water bottles, as away from home. My kcal today was 204, and tends to vary from 180 - 222!

Good luck for today
    T
  • trolleydolly70
    Options

I did D7 today, think I might move onto L2 tomorrow, I can always alternate for a day or 2.

Wow!! still think I'll see after the next 2 days how I feel about progressing to L2 .:smile:
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Wow!! still think I'll see after the next 2 days how I feel about progressing to L2 .:smile:

I mite try level 2 also... Once you start knowing every move that's coming up, it does get a lil boring!

Well done everyone for sticking to this! Our 30 days will be here in no time!
    :happy:
  • Zombriana
    Options
    Alrightie! Im about to start my 9th day! I think ill stick with lvl 1 today, im feeling kinda sick, so i dont wanna make it worse.
    Wish me luc!
  • bunnybeth14
    bunnybeth14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did Day 6 L1 of the Shred today and started using weights what a difference that makes! Also just completed my first jogging session on c25k which was really tough cos I normally go in the mornings! But the lbs and inches are comin off so its definately worth it! Bring on Race for Life in June!!!
  • louiseei
    Options
    Well I've done level1 for a week then I was going to start L2 today, as I posted yesterday, than yesterday I sprained my ankle in the park!.
    I put on 0.4lb this week too! So it's rest for me, hopefully back on it in a day or two.

Good luck everyone.
  • thisisabbie
    Options
    Day 8 today... Finding it hard to get motivated...think i'm getting sick, red throat and all :sad:

Perhaps if i ignore it, it'll go away?!!!

I did Day 6 L1 of the Shred today and started using weights what a difference that makes! Also just completed my first jogging session on c25k which was really tough cos I normally go in the mornings! But the lbs and inches are comin off so its definately worth it! Bring on Race for Life in June!!!

Oooh i'm starting C25K this week too! And hoping to do Race For Life in June! Snap! Where are you doing it? I'm in London atm, so will be doing it here!
  • thisisabbie
    Options
    Day 8 today... Finding it hard to get motivated...think i'm getting sick, red throat and all :sad:

Perhaps if i ignore it, it'll go away?!!!

I did it yay!

(Now, for the sore throat to leave...Fingers crossed!)
  • trolleydolly70
    Options
    Day 9 L1 Done!!

Last day on level 1 tomorrow.....

Good Luck
  • bunnybeth14
    bunnybeth14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im doing it in Sherborne, Dorset! Have walked it 4 times, didnt do it last year cos was expecting twins so this year I thought Id try and run it! Crazy thinking!!! On the 2nd week of the training program, tough but worth it! Good luck with ur training!
  • Zombriana
    Options
    Alright! Toda was my 10th day of 30DS but I started lvl 2 today.
    Boy did it kick my butt!!
  • teeveesee
    teeveesee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hiya...

I did 7 days of L1 and got bored so have moved on to L2 and done 2 days of that. It is pretty tough but do-able...I don''t expect myself to do the harder versions of it for the whole time til at least day 5/6.

Saw a dramatic weight loss over this past couple of weeks but the past few days I've hit a plateau again. Hopefully going to L2 will kick start things again.

Got my husband to do it with me tonight...that was funny!!!

Tara x
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Day 10, Level 1~ tomorrow Level 2!!