NSV. back in the 130s again. omg

Options
2»

Replies

• Balishdear
    Options
    I sent you a friends request. Please share details on how long and what you did to get where you are now! My SW: 188 my GW: 130.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. I can't wait to see the 40's much less the 30's (which I have never seen). You are doing an amazing job. Keep it up.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I sent you a friends request. Please share details on how long and what you did to get where you are now! My SW: 188 my GW: 130.

I accepted. It actually wasn't hard at all (wish I would have known that 7 years ago) but anyways I did a 1200 calorie diet, pretty much ate whatever I wanted just stayed at 1200. I also joined a gym and did cardio and weight training 3 days a week. I believe the exercise helped build up my muscle build which also helped burn even more calories, and I personally think it helped with the excess skin.

Now I'm in pretty good shape and have started Insanity just last week i lost 4 lbs in 1 week doing Insanity. Freakin crazy! I'm loving it.
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm teetering on the edge of a new number zone and getting a bit discouraged so I totally get it. Hopefully this week will be successful for me as well.
  • Balishdear
    Options
    Thank you so very much for your tips. My calorie diet right now is 1400, and I'm learning to work with that first. I don't have time for a gym at this time, but will in the summer. I have a full time job, full time school, my husband has full time job, and I have a toddler... So besides for the chance I get sometimes (sporadic) to walk the dog 2-4 miles, absolutly no time to squeeze anything in until on or after June 10th. I guess I can't say its impossible, but I just have so much going on right now that I need to focus on balancing all that on my plate before getting that membership.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!