Only ate out 1 time this weekend!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Options
Just had to share with you all....our family only ate out only once this weekend and that is HUGE for us!!!!!!!!

We love to eat out as a family or just me and my hubby, and we only went out 1 time!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Wing Stop too which isn't that bad.

Just so excited and had to share, because it's this site that has made me really want this for ME again!

I just started with MFP thursday and love it!!!!!!! I've been exercising and watching what I'm eating.

I'm a stress eater and that is how I gained all my weight back I lost 5 yr ago, and its gonna get kicked to
the curb again!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO TO ALL OF YOU & ME!!!!!!!!! WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE, WE WILL TAKE THIS JOURNEY
OF WEIGHT LOSS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• blh0285
    blh0285 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This post made me laugh, because it sounded so much like me! I eat out all the time, and it is so terrible for me! I will be doing really good and I get stressed out and am just like oh forget it, and then I feel super guilty. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I thought it said you only ate one time this weekend xD oops!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    LOL, well if I did I better have lost a whole lot of weight!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Monsherri
    Monsherri Posts: 69
    Options
    Same here!! Eating out on the weekend is huge!! I made a menu this weekend. FORCED myself to go shopping. FORCED myself to make every meal. Friday I pre-cooked some things so I wasn't in the kitchen all weekend. And....the result....we didn't eat out at all! Last night I wanted a DQ sundae. After checking the calories online, we stayed home and had some pudding :-0 Not happy at the time, but now I'm VERY happy!! Congratulations on your accomplishment!! It is a hard thing to do :-)
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO FOR YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!!!!! We gotta stick together on this one, huh? So many good foods
    out there that aren't good for us...WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY VERY GOOD AND I'M HAPPY FOR YOU TOO!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!