"one" derland:)

Options
evey83
evey83 Posts: 22 Member
I still have a way to go, but I know that goal setting is a huge part of the weight loss journey. I plan on celebrating big ( or a little smaller hehe) at *199*. I haven't seen that since before my first child. Do any of you have any great ideas on what to do? What are some of your goals? I'm thinking new hairdo at 20 lbs. But that ones a biggie for me. I'd like some pointers :)

Much love
Eve

Replies

• julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I will definitely do new clothes at some point..not sure when. Probably 30 pounds.. some new tops etc.
    I may just do pedicure for one, and a massage for another. Had my first massage recently and it is such a treat!
  • richiefixo
    richiefixo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    my advice is celebrate at 190 that way you have insurance and you will not tip over to 200 by the next morning due to all that celebration ;) ////thats what happened to me....HUGE anti climax the next day!
  • evey83
    Options
    @hula I really like the new clothes tip...I wear uniforms to work and am completely stuck in a casual mommy t-shirts and jeans rut. I think it would be fun to start thinking outside of that box. Best of luck to you.

@richiefixo- 190 is great...I don't want to do anything Foodie...in my experience one dorito just leads to another :) hehe wife weight tends to fluctuate from day to day though I like the idea of giving myself a little more breathing room to celebrate.

Thanks so much to both of you
  • evey83
    Options
    Oh autocorrect--- I intended to write @juls :)
  • evey83
    Options
    .....and "wife-weight" should be since weight....geesh lol
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I wondered what "wife weight" was. I mean, I like to blame my husband for my weight gain - haha - but that was a new way of putting it. :happy:

I've been thinking about what to do when I reach "one"derland, too, and I like the idea of celebrating at 190 instead, thanks for that. Plus, it gives me a little more time to decide what I want to do.
  • diegelman
    diegelman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Lol last time I celebrated onderland I ended up falling off the bandwagon and gaining back 56 lbs!
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    For 14lbs lost i treated myself to a new piercing for 28lbs lost i treated myself to another new piercing... and for 50lbs lost im treating myself to lots of new clothes and shoes today.

I also have a full side tattoo booked in for 3 weeks but as its being done in sections im getting each section done for every stone (14lbs) i lose. As im sure no one wants to tattoo my belly right now!!
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    running a 5k in june. Been working on getting in shape since Jan. After its over or the next day, I'm taking the train into NY and drinking all freaking day.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Onederland isn't going to be anything special for me.

Maybe I'll go get some more groceries or something.

It's every 25 pound increment after that that I am going to celebrate.

When I get to 170 my mom owes me $200. :) That's going to be more than halfway to my goal.

But I probably won't get new clothes until 160. That's my mini-goal.