single life

Options

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I am not very good with girls but doesn't mean i can't talk to them. That being said, I am not single cause I want to. I barely have time to do anything and when I do I just chill at home (maybe once a week). Also complicated in picking girls (want someone active like me and that doesn't want to boss me around). Mostly would like someone for sentimental support and of course to help [her] too. Don't want a girl for only sex :P
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I am not very good with girls but doesn't mean i can't talk to them. That being said, I am not single cause I want to. I barely have time to do anything and when I do I just chill at home (maybe once a week). Also complicated in picking girls (want someone active like me and that doesn't want to boss me around). Mostly would like someone for sentimental support and of course to help [her] too. Don't want a girl for only sex :P

You're sweet.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Don`t really like it...would be nice to have a person to share life with.
    Missing out on the sweet moments of holding hands or a head against my shoulder watching a movie.
    That would be nice.:smile:
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Missing out on the sweet moments of holding hands or a head against my shoulder watching a movie.

awwwww soooo sweet :)
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

You're sweet too.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options

best response ever! :D
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    10 years of marriage trained me to enjoy my freedom. I'd lie and say I would like 24/7 sex but being married also trained me to be self reliant in that department. I'd also lie and say I need adult companionship but I can get that through the internet or my rare one night interlude.
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've umm... Got dogs. Haha. They're horribly jealous if I go anywhere without them... But I don't think I can get any man to wiggle for me as much as my two little loves do when I get home from a day at school. Or bring me a squeaky ducky.

But, I would like someone to kiss every now and then.
  • not me been single to damn long i NEED male interaction!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

Now you're a real man
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i enjoy the freedom of single life, though overall i prefer having someone around 24/7 who i can bone at a moments notice.

hahahaha that was pretty funny....
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

Darnit Carl....earlier today u made a thread that made me laugh and now this made me sad :sad:
    But still, that was sweet...so bonus points to u for today! :bigsmile:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

That's such a nice thing to say!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I like it for now. I'm young and flirtacious, and boyfriends tend to get jealous really quickly. But I'm starting to think dating wouldn't be so bad! Haha.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Eh I can handle it, I'm not the kind of girl who needs to be with a guy to feel good. But, I am 30 and I've only ever had one boyfriend. I think it's damn near time to settle down, and being single gets lonely. However being in the military is hard and on top of that only weirdos and freaks express interest in me, so at the end of the day I guess being single is the best option.
  • Alexgirl823
    Alexgirl823 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Single life? Not so much. But I guess being single is giving me time to work on myself and get back down to my healthy weight. :) I have a hard time loving someone else if I don't completely love myself first. I have been single for almost a year {after a four year relationship} and I am ready to get my date on!:smile:
  • gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    Options
    Mostly would like someone for sentimental support and of course to help [her] too. Don't want a girl for only sex :P

good girls provide both of these.
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I dont like the single life, I rather have a partner who could help me and motivate me.. Ive been single for 2 years and its lonely..
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Have been off the single train about two years now and we had a son together. I can't imagine my life without my little boy. BUT I do miss SOME THINGS about single life but not enough to go back.