26lbs lost (pics)

Options
I started on a healthy lifestyle after I realized I was feeling heavy and sick at 145 lbs.I have elevated sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides and seems I cant get off from eating bad food.

This is me at 145 lbs. January 1, 2011

3943392_2757.jpg

After 3 months of trying my very best to eat good and healthy foods and exercising to Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack Abs Dvds.I attained my weight goal of 120lbs. Right now, I am interested on P90x and having my body toned.

This is me at 119 lbs. April 17, 2011

IMAG0269.jpg

I noticed changes in my tummy.I just had a c-section last August 17, 2010 on my second baby.( im embarassed to post these but Im just proud...bear with me mfp pals!)hehe.

IMAG0175-1.jpg
IMAG0285-1-1.jpg

Thanks to all my mfp pals and the community.You served as an inspiration to me.Your blogs, posts , status and pics serve as my daily nourishment and inspiration.

MFP holds me accountable everyday!Thank you....:drinker:

(sorry can't make my pics look smaller..)

Replies

• Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    WOW!!!! You're looking fantastic!!! You should be proud of yourself. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    Pleaseee tell me what you did to work out your tummy! You look amazing!!!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!!! congrats on your success!!!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job! Congrats!
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    i have four children .i have recently lost 20 pounds on mfp but i do however still have that sag to my belly ..how on earth did you get rid of that?
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    You did a great job! P90x is great - if you cant afford the very very very high price tag, search Craigslist to buy it from some sucker that tried it for 2 workouts then gave up. We got the whole set for $60 that way!

PS The P90x workouts are amazing at toning. Good luck!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats ; )

2639362.png
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i have four children .i have recently lost 20 pounds on mfp but i do however still have that sag to my belly ..how on earth did you get rid of that?

I completely agree I have that sag too after having my daughter... wondered if it would ever go away... How did you do it?
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wow, beautiful. Major change in your face. Great work!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job! I should totally do those DVDs that you did haha! You look great, and I can tell you feel better, too! You look so happy in your "after" shot =)

Congrats on the hard work, you totally deserve it!
  • tavery3700
    tavery3700 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job, Your arms look wonderful also.
  • GuilhermeRocha
    Options
    WoW! Great!
  • swaggadactyl
    swaggadactyl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job
  • samerene
    samerene Posts: 86
    Options
    yh amazing n how did u get rid of tht sag
  • virgz_fox
    virgz_fox Posts: 26
    Options

I completely agree I have that sag too after having my daughter... wondered if it would ever go away... How did you do it?

MFP has a wide array of topics that helped me reach my goal. Just reading everyday the topics , posts and blogs of the members gives me sufficient ideas how to lose. Planks , crunches and other abdominal exercises helped alot. I am still trying to progress with my push ups too, i could do 8-10 push ups now.Push ups really help too....
    I still have that small sag, but im still trying my best everyday...Go mommies we can do this!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    you are looking hot as!!!!

Great job. I love to see the c-section tummies resolved.... i have a bad one, and i live in hope that one day it will be something other than pure embarrassment to get my gear off.

i'm working on the plank, working on the push ups, working on the crunches, and the cardio and the food. so one day, just maybe my stomach might look something like yours.
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!!!! Congratulations.
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    Be proud!! Amazing results!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the exceptional progress. Keep up the fantastic work. You look awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!