7-week challenge WEEK 7 challenge details/weigh-ins

Options
2»

Replies

• ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm out of town and don't have access to a scale right now, so unfortunately I can't weigh in... I had fun with this challenge, though :).
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Team UK results from Saturday morning.... sorry it's been a hectic weekend!
    Stacebob put on half a pound, total challenge loss now 5.5 pounds
    Sylvia stayed the same so lost 5 pounds during the challenge
    Eviesmum stayed the same, 10 pounds lost during challenge
    Boooie lost 2 pounds so has lost a massive 16 pounds during the 7 weeks
    Nikkiws lost 2 pounds so has lost 13 pounds during the challenge.

Three of us also completed the strength training challenge.

Thank you so much, look forward to hearing the results and to the next challenge.. hope it starts soon! X
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    weighed 157.6 on Saturday - started the challenge at 161, so i lost 3.4 lbs in 7 weeks - almost 1/2 lb per week so not bad!

only strength trained once this week due to some illness, but did hop right back into my 10K training yesterday after taking a week off. 4.5 miles done yesterday and SORE muscles today! had a great time doing this challenge with y'all!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda stuck at 174! But I started challenge at 183 so I call it a suuccess!!! Strenght trained 5 times this week!!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Well, my final weigh in is 178.6. Unfortunately, I gained this past week!! .2 of a pound! Oh well...could have been worse.
    I started this challenge at 187.7....so I lost a total of 9.1 pounds...I am very happy with that. It is a little short of my 10 pound goal, but it is better than where I was 7 weeks ago!
    I did my workouts ever day this week...including strength training. And despite my lack of losing on the scale, I have lost inches these past 2 weeks on both my hips and waist. So, I am seeing results.

I really enjoyed this challenge and hope we will be having another one....SOON! :) I want to keep on going!
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    Oh yikes! I totally forgot about this over the past week! I got two strength trainings in last week and I weighed in at 270.4 :)
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    And the results are.....? Team UK worked their butts off, we must have won!