Day one! :)

Options
Loopyluc
Loopyluc Posts: 18 Member
Hey all. Lost 23lbs on w/w last year, put a couple back on :( but start again today. cant afford the meetings, but have a blackberry so thought... wonder what apps it has! and here I am! :)

Looking for buddies, and support on here! :)

Replies

• chovam
    chovam Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome I hope you find what you need here. :)
  • arobbins1992
    arobbins1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just now getting around to figuring out all the settings exactly how I want them on my Droid currently!

Good luck!!
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I joined about 4 days ago. So far so good. Its a really good way of waking you up to dead calories that we all eat... biscuits crackers (my particular weakness)... hoping it will help me shift the lbs I want rid of.
    Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    hi :o)
    I have tried numerous 'diets' and where some of them work, I too put weight on - am trying to change my eating habits.

I started 3 weeks ago, 29th March - not sure how much you want to lose, if you have a goal weight as such, but if you need support of jsut ask questions, this is defo the right place.

Please on here seem to range from those who have 100lbs+ to lose, to those who have been on their journey for a long time and are nearly at their goal weight - lots of experience and expertise on here.

Take a read of my profile, feel free to view my food diary, and if you think we can support each other, or have similar reasons or goals, feel free to send a wee friends request x
  • crusinforlosin
    Options
    Welcome! and Good LUCK!

Don't hesitate to talk to me :)
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    welcome and goodluck
  • distant_dreamer
    Options
    also new and finding it so addictive :) good luck on ur journey xx
  • eorourke23
    Options
    welcome to the real world of dieting :) I have been to umpteen diet classes and gave up, not with this one, I am loving it, peoples support is just brilliant. add me if you like :)