Under Pressure

Options
BigBeaver
BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
Wow, it seems like ages since I have posted a topic, maybe because some of my topics become "risque" and get shutdown within minutes, but alas, I am not gonna put any dirty words out there, I promise. I feel the pressure to please the masses, LOL!

So I title this, Under Pressure, hope I don't get copyright infringements, (a great song by Queen exists by the same title, and Vanilla Ice sampled it). Hmmm, what to ask??

Here is an evil question, What foods are you craving so bad, you could kill?? You know, I would kill for a __________?

That is all for now, I will try to think of something more creative to post, after all got about 10 more hours to kill today.

The BigBeaver

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered cookies, chocolate sauce drizzled all over anything I can find. You get the picture?
  • crystal10584
    Options
    queso and tortillas from Angelina's! OMG love it, but it'll be a reward meal... just like sushi (considering my typical intake of sushi is over my daily goals!
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I clicked on this hoping it was a Queen video. ;)
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Big Italian dinner with wine and fresh bread/butter and creme brulee for dessert!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm :0) That's my goal meal... lol :0) I can't wait!! lol
  • BigBeaver
    Options
    I clicked on this hoping it was a Queen video. ;)

Sorry to disappoint, but I dont have the video, however it was a great one.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hummus. I'm cranky when we're out. :tongue:

And thanks for getting the Queen song stuck in my head. :grumble:
  • BigBeaver
    Options
    Personally. I would love to have a big juicy burger, with the works, and some cheesy french fries, dipped in ranch, with a large vanilla milkshake to wash it all down.

I think I just gained five lbs typing that.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    *whistles innocently* KILL?
    A nice piece of fried chicken, a waffle and a bourbon.
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    Right now would love onion bhajjis! Ok random but they are totally my weakness!
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I want pizza. But not just any pizza. I want a pizza like the kind you see on Man Vs Food. Big big pizza! Mmm! With a nice icy coke! (and ranch of course)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Personally. I would love to have a big juicy burger, with the works, and some cheesy french fries, dipped in ranch, with a large vanilla milkshake to wash it all down.

My thought exactly (minus the ranch)!
  • BigBeaver
    Options

My thought exactly (minus the ranch)!

Great minds think a like
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

couldnt agree more!!! a big huge grease filled hamburger. topped with extra cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and caked in mayo! oh and dont forget the side of fried portabellas!!! omg... im dying now. thanks alot. lol.
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    fries with vanilla shake. Cant' have'em both at the same time too many cals. a Blizzard, oreos. Cookie dough ice cream.
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'd take that....... or a Meat Lovers pizza. With ranch of course. And lots of beer. :) yum!
  • Postergirl82
    Options
    A large slice of cheesecake, sweets are my downfall though so I have just been staying away period.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I could really go for some corndogs right about now.

F.Y.I. Spell check changed corndogs to condoms. I'm really glad I caught that.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I could really go for some corndogs right about now.

F.Y.I. Spell check changed corndogs to condoms. I'm really glad I caught that.
    HAHAHAHA!!! thats hilarious! i was at an mma fight the other night. someone asked where i was at.. it came out as... im watching the mom cage fight! BAHAH! he replies... that sounds epic!