Biggest Loser - FINALLY!!!!

Replies

• Go Amy! That took a lot for her to do - she knows what will happen next! I think that Heba and Ed will have Vicky's back still, but they will all treat Amy like an outsider and treat her awful now. :grumble: Hopefully the black team will embrace her as one of their own... normal people.

I'm so proud of the black team. :smile: They are so connected to what it's really about!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I can't believe how much I hate that {{bleeeeep}} Vicki!!!! :explode:

WTG, Amy C!!!! You better sleep with one eye open now though. Vicki's more evil then satan. :devil:
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    they must have known amy would switch her vote. was it coincidence she was at the end of the table? just curious...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I really dislike Vicky. She should really try to make up for what she lacks in looks in personality...you shouldn't be ugly inside and out.

wow...you guys are vicious! :wink: :indifferent: I don't care for her attitude either but who am I to say if she's attractive or not.... wow!:huh:

I just wish them all well in losing and keeping it off.... I think folks that are unkind won't suceed in the end in anything in life... even if she ends up winning the money....is that success? Perhaps in a game standard...but in the long wrong?:ohwell:

ahhh just a few late night sleep thoughts..:yawn:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I usually don't talk about people's physical appearance, because I believe that we are all beautiful in someone's eyes, but her mean-spiritedness makes her immune to my rule. She looks like a retarded cabbage patch doll.

wow....how did I end up on this thread...:indifferent:

hm...maybe I better take my picture down...:blushing: :laugh: :noway:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    i am also glad one of the group of three troublemakers (to put it nicely) went home but, i cant help thinking how funny it would have been if heba went home, just when her husband came back...... :laugh: :indifferent: that would have been great.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    I was SO glad to see the smirk just vanish off of Vicky's face....
    I can't stand the mean spirited blue team, it's just UGLY....=o/
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I am so glad Brady is gone but I'd prefer to see Vicky go over any of them. Boy will there be some major drama next week! I think she's a bit psycho! Good Luck Amy C! - Amy C and Colleen and the best!!:flowerforyou:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    I'm glad Brady is gone. That's what happens when you throw a weigh in so that you can vote off a member of your team. Heba & Vicky are going to treat Amy like crap this next week, but she did the right thing voting for him. Go Amy & the Black Team!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    I usually don't talk about people's physical appearance, because I believe that we are all beautiful in someone's eyes, but her mean-spiritedness makes her immune to my rule. She looks like a retarded cabbage patch doll.

ROFLMBO!!!!

I couldn't agree more!

*high five
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member

WTG, Amy C!!!! You better sleep with one eye open now though. Vicki's more evil then satan. :devil:

So true! I was soooo proud of Amy! That was awesome that she was not afraid to vote with her heart. Vicki and Heba are just horrible. Bob looked like he wanted to say sooo much more when he was talking about how Vicki is the biggest player the game has seen.

Poor Phil! He was SO right when he was talking about them taking this life changing postive experience and turning it into something ugly.

Ugly....

Stupid witches:explode:
    Thank you.
    The end.:glasses:
  • Shannon023

So true! I was soooo proud of Amy! That was awesome that she was not afraid to vote with her heart. Vicki and Heba are just horrible. Bob looked like he wanted to say sooo much more when he was talking about how Vicki is the biggest player the game has seen.

Poor Phil! He was SO right when he was talking about them taking this life changing postive experience and turning it into something ugly.

Ugly....

Stupid witches:explode:
    Thank you.
    The end.:glasses:

Did you see where Vicki couldn't even be gracious enough to clap when Amy & Phil weighed in. :explode:

What a witch! :angry:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Last nights episode had me on such an emotional rollercoaster. I was :explode: so mad at Vicki, Heba and Brady and was practically spitting curse words at them! And then I was thrilled when Amy C. went her own path! Thank goodness she saw that her team was horrid and she needed to watch out for herself. I am so glad her mom had that talk with her! Bye-bye Brady, you f.........
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Ha, in your face blue team.....buh bye Brady....betcha your not wearing that smug smile now huh!!! So they got one back but they lost one. Good girl Amy!!!
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    I am soooooo proud of Amy. She is in for a hard road with the other 2 biotch's. Let's hope black team can pick em' off.
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    ........ is it just me or was it a couple episodes ago that vickey was talking about she didnt even care about losing the weight, she was only doing it for the $$$, :huh:, if i remember correctly it was during one of those personal interview things when no one else is around. i hope she loses (the game that is) honostly no punn intendid. she would have done all that work for nothing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:devil: feeling a lil' evil now.
  • Shannon023
    ........ is it just me or was it a couple episodes ago that vickey was talking about she didnt even care about losing the weight, she was only doing it for the $$$, :huh:, if i remember correctly it was during one of those personal interview things when no one else is around. i hope she loses (the game that is) honostly no punn intendid. she would have done all that work for nothing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:devil: feeling a lil' evil now.

I think I remember that too. :grumble:

I hope Phil or Amy wins the $100k BL home challenge. :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    OMGGGGGGGGG!!!! I just watched the show and prolly burned 50 calories when Amy voted for BRADY!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member

ROFLMBO!!!!

I couldn't agree more!

*high five

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT is an excellent description of her!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    OMGGGGGGGGG!!!! I just watched the show and prolly burned 50 calories when Amy voted for BRADY!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: Me too!

I was a total stutterer watching the show with my 7-year-old, but we went & put on my old Grease album & danced after Brady was booted! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.