Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 week 3 ?

Options
My HRM is not working and I am saving for a new one. I was just wondering on average what you all burn doing this week 3s workout. I can't wait to get a new HRM this not knowing forsure what I burn makes me crazy lol.

TIA and Happy Monday!!!!

Replies

• eoisom
    eoisom Posts: 14
    Options
    Can't wait to find out the answer to this one. I 'm on my last week of the 30 day shred. Just ordered Ripped in 30 to start next week. Can't wait!!!

How are you liking this DVD?
  • BArdovino78
    Options
    I finished 30DS last week and started Ripped in 30 last Wednesday and so far so good, however I've read reviews that things really start to pick up in Week 2, so I'm a little nervous! But I'm loving it, I'm sure you will too if you love 30DS
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm only week 1 but I love it!
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    My HRM is not working and I am saving for a new one. I was just wondering on average what you all burn doing this week 3s workout. I can't wait to get a new HRM this not knowing forsure what I burn makes me crazy lol.

TIA and Happy Monday!!!!

I start week 3 tonight. I can let you know my calories burned after that. I've been right over 300 calories for the other weeks. I weigh 134.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Beebs33- That would be great if you could let me know :) Thank you!

For me week one and week two were not bad but week 3 is a major butt beating!!!!! I could not believe how sore I am today! I LOVE this workout more then I loved 30ds hahaha.