Havent done anything

Options
So I have been eating whatever I want, not exercising, not motivated. In fact I had lost about 10 pounds in January or so and I have gained them back and some. I am not feeling well at all these days and I just go to work, come home and lay in my bed. I just dont have the enegy or motivation to do anything.

I also have type 1 diabetes and I wear an insulin pump. I should be exercising but I just dont know where to start and get going.

Replies

• 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Can't tell if it's physical or mental. You may want to get a checkup with your doctor to be sure nothing is going on physically. After that, I wonder if you are depressed? I hope you get to feeling better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    in general? take lil steps.
    Best advice i can give it take control of one thing. ie, having a good healthy breakfast every day, and maybe that's all you do for first few days. Then add another area you can successfully control, maybe getting the 8 glasses of water in?.. etc etc... control one little thing at a time hun... and as you master each, you will find you are inspired to add more and more and before you know it you are so in control of your food choices you will want to get moving more, add in some walking, accomplish things around the house *S*

and yes... am speaking from how it worked for me *S*
  • dncn_chrsty
    Options
    You just need to push yourself. Walk at night with a group or a friend. Utilize some local tools or friends and ask them to help make you accountable.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Can't tell if it's physical or mental. You may want to get a checkup with your doctor to be sure nothing is going on physically. After that, I wonder if you are depressed? I hope you get to feeling better soon. :flowerforyou:

That was my first thought, too. You sound just like I felt when my depression was at it's worst. Please check with your doctor, because you deserve to feel wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I second everyone else on the advice to take a trip to the doctor. Also, maybe you can start back on the right track slowly, adding more healthy foods and a bit of relaxing exercise, to get your body back into the habit.

I hope you feel better soon!!! Losing and regaining is very demotivating, but you'll get back on track and start feeling great again :)