A target "size"?

Options
Wynnie
Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
OK fess up... do you have a target size? Or is there a particular thing you want to wear that will prove to yourself that "you made it"??

Replies

• Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    OK fess up... do you have a target size? Or is there a particular thing you want to wear that will prove to yourself that "you made it"??
  • jillb2727
    Options
    I would love to be a solid 10
    Only have been a 12 once in my adult life about 10 years ago & now I am a 12 now.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Ideally, a size 4 or 6. If I could.
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I want to be "feel confident naked" size :laugh:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a 'little black dress' and then go out with my husband and know that he is grinning because his wife is hot :laugh:

I even have the dress picked out

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3003406?refsid=228431&refcat=0~2376776~2374327~2374331~6014133&SourceID=1&SlotID=1&origin=related
  • lost70
    Options
    I wanna be a comfortable 10, I'm now a comfortable 12. So not much further to go!:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 I soooo want to be a 6!

But my target is 8.
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Size 10! I want to be able to shop at alll those stores that have beautiful clothes that I have never been able to shop in! Betsey Johnson is on the top of my list. Her clothes are so darn cute.

Anything on top of that is a bonus. :happy:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    A size 4 would be great...I'm in a size 6/8 now depending on the pant. I'm 5 feet tall so I think a small-ish size is acceptable.
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You know what? In the past when I was a 12, I wanted to be a 10... when I was a 10, I wanted to be an 8...when I was an 8, I wanted to be a 6. I've always been under the impression, I'm never done. I just need to lose 10 more pounds.

I had a huge wake up call. My neighbor's gorgeous 17 year old daughter borrowed some clothes from my "skinnier" days and they were too SMALL! This girl is a competitive soccer player and has such a great athletic figure. I was blown away that at one time I was smaller than her. I never even appreciated my body then. I never in my life considered myself thin...although I realize now at one point I must have been.

I didn't appreciate the size 12,10, or 8 because at the time because the numbers were always going up. This time I'm going to appreciate being a 12, a 10, an 8 because I know whatever size I end up at is an improvement from where I am now. (Although in all honesty, fitting back in a 6 would feel amazing!)
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I just want the excess weight off but would like be between 9-10 where I look the best.
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I want to fit back in my size 6's I dont care if they are out of style :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My goal when I started was to fit into a solid 8. I am in an 8 in some brands and even got into a 6 in one brand!! :noway: Yes, I was shocked!!

Basically, I am at the point where I can fit into anywhere from a 6-10 depending on the brand, though 10's are pretty loose for the most part now.

I want to lose another 13 or so lbs........so that should bring me into a solid 6 or 8.....which is awesome!! I've got boobs and hips.......so going too much smaller will look unhealthy on me!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was a 8 :tongue: in high school....now I'm an 18.:noway: ...just getting this extra weight off will be good enough for me.:tongue:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    6 years ago, I left an abusive relationship. I got up to 204lbs while in that relationship, due to depression, hiding in my bedroom, eating, and crying all the time. I isolated myself and never left the house. I was scared. I eventually got the courage to get a UHaul and move myself out while he was away at a football game. Despite his threats of hurting me and my family if I left, I figured I would die if I stayed. (this was after he held a shotgun up and pointed it at me)...Anywho, I wont get into that...I guess I was just summarizing what situation lead to me being overweight. At that time I was in a 14-16 and sometimes 18(but I never bought those just cuz they were 18's...I just looked for a different brand :laugh: ), I lost 35 lbs on my own over 5 years(yes verrrrry sloooooowly, but on my own). Just by living happily again and slowing down on the junk food and cutting out soda.

When I started MFP I was in a 12-14 (sometimes 10 if I found the stretchy jeans :laugh: ), I'm now down into an 8-10 and I'd like to be down to 6-8. And ummmmmm that's my story :bigsmile: :smooched: :drinker:
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I would love to be in a size 8 but would be completely satisfied with a 10.
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I went from a 20 to a 12 and I want to get into an 8.
    :drinker:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    6 years ago, I left an abusive relationship. I got up to 204lbs while in that relationship, due to depression, hiding in my bedroom, eating, and crying all the time. I isolated myself and never left the house. I was scared. I eventually got the courage to get a UHaul and move myself out while he was away at a football game. Despite his threats of hurting me and my family if I left, I figured I would die if I stayed. (this was after he held a shotgun up and pointed it at me)...Anywho, I wont get into that...I guess I was just summarizing what situation lead to me being overweight. At that time I was in a 14-16 and sometimes 18(but I never bought those just cuz they were 18's...I just looked for a different brand :laugh: ), I lost 35 lbs on my own over 5 years(yes verrrrry sloooooowly, but on my own). Just by living happily again and slowing down on the junk food and cutting out soda.

When I started MFP I was in a 12-14 (sometimes 10 if I found the stretchy jeans :laugh: ), I'm now down into an 8-10 and I'd like to be down to 6-8. And ummmmmm that's my story :bigsmile: :smooched: :drinker:

SENDING YOU A BIG HUG ((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))
    and i wubs you....:flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Well I'm at my goal weight and the size that I'm wearing is anywhere from a size 1 to a 3! I don't know how this happened. When I first started this if someone would of told me that I would be that size I would of laughed. I'm at a healthy weight for my size and frame so no I don't look too thin. (I'm 5 foot)but I have to remember it's just a number cause I can still fit into some of my 5's and 7's depending. But to be honest when I tell people what size I'm wearing and see how surprised they are and say wow you look great it makes me feel proud of what I've done for myself. Even though I didn't have to loose over 100 lbs. those 30 and some odd pounds was hard to loose and keep off.

-Adrienne:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!