30lbs left, anyone else?

Options
2»

Replies

• kirstinkrueger
    Options
    I need to lose about 27 to finish off my goal weight and start maintenance. Only problem is, I cant lose this last 27 lbs.......any tips folks would be appreciated
    I have started to eat more, exercise more, esp in weight training and nada...............Lloyd

See my post above about what i did to get over my slump!
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    I have about 22-32 lbs left to lose. It took me about 10 months to lose 40lbs, so I'm trying to be more aggressive with the last leg of my weight loss.

I've been doing the Insanity workout program for 3 weeks now, and it's been amazing! I've been losing 2lbs a week, and I can already see the results! It's great at toning muscles, which is definitely something we should be doing as we get closer to our goal weights!! :)

i want to try that, I'm hoping to find the money for it soon!

I have friends that found it for $48 on ebay!!

i never thought to look there! we need a workout video sharing system on here! ha
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    You are right in the same range as I am. I have lost 109 lbs but am now really struggling. I am at 171 and would like to be in the 140 range...would even be happy with 150. I am up for ideas too. I have had a worse time the last few weeks than I have had the entire time. Wanting to eat everything etc. And even when I am doing good not losing much...although actually I don't have a problem with that because I knew it would slow way down. I am just really torn about having nooooo self control all of a sudden.

Great job on your loss!!! amazing!!

are you drinking enough water? also not having enough iron in your diet can cause you to get cravings! take a look at your iron for the next week!

HOW MUCH IRON YOU NEED EACH DAY*
    Children, 1-10 years 10 mg.
    Teen males 12 mg.
    Adults males 10 mg.
    Teen and adult females 18 mg.
    Pregnant women 30 mg.
    Women over 50 10mg

when menstruating add 5mg a day, And vitamin C helps with iron absorption! and Caffeine drinks such as tea and coffee prevent iron absorption. But don't over do it, too much iron can be a bad thing!
  • kbean33
    kbean33 Posts: 50
    Options
    I have 30lbs left! I am in!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kristin, anything at this point........Lloyd
  • TLMonroe
    TLMonroe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to go, I have been suprised how fast I have lost the first 44. So I know the last 30 will want to hang around. This site has been wonderful for me.

But I wanted to say "Wow" you have done a great job, talk about impressive and inspiring!!:flowerforyou: