Replies

• simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome you look so great !
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Thanks, I think I really needed the added encouragement. Not that I have low self esteem, but on a day to day basis, I don't see the changes. I hope these pictures serve as a reminder that this road is a one way street. I can't go back to where I've been!
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    "funk" that- you look awesome girl! :flowerforyou:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your success! You look fantastic!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Leela!!

WOW!!!
    What A change, You look completely different. You've come a long way & you Look so much younger & Sexy!!
    WOW WOW & WOW!!!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    wtg! you look awesome!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Wow! What progress, and you look so much younger!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Love that your boobs have deflated to a more normal size too. Mine were pretty overwhelming now they're much smaller. Still big but gosh nothing like they were. Good job!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Well done!n You look fantastic!!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Love that your boobs have deflated to a more normal size too. Mine were pretty overwhelming now they're much smaller. Still big but gosh nothing like they were. Good job!

Thanks! LOL my husband doesn't love it! He misses those DDs. This was actually more of the size I was one I met him, maybe 10 pounds smaller. He is starting to get used to the smaller me!
  • lrns88
    lrns88 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I dont think I would have known it was the same person if you'd shown me the pics separately - you must be so proud of how far you've come!

Very inspirational too Leela, defo one of my go-to threads when I feel like I'm not making any progress - keep up the good work!!

xxx
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Aweseom work! You're looking fantastic!
    Kx
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Amazing!!! I dont think I would have known it was the same person if you'd shown me the pics separately - you must be so proud of how far you've come!

Very inspirational too Leela, defo one of my go-to threads when I feel like I'm not making any progress - keep up the good work!!

xxx

I feel like a completely different person. At the time, my daughter was a toddler and I know there was no way I would be able to keep up with her with all that extra weight. Initially, I did it for her, for my family. But the only way I was able to keep it off is when I decided to do it for me!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing Photos... You are a beautiful person, WTG!!!! I love Before and After Pictures, they say so much. :smile:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I can't believe over 1500 people have viewed my pic! There are times when I would have been ashamed for anyone to see them. But its okay now because I'm embracing my new body!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Leela!!! You are a hot young vibrant woman now!!! Outstanding transformation. You have much to be proud of!!!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Lee you look fantastic!!! What a transformation! All your hard work shows and you have so so much to be proud of. Keep going - you're almost there!! I'm here to cheer you on!!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATS!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I showed my workout partner these pictures today and she was floored! Even though it has taken me years to do it, I'm finally doing it right. No fad diets, no pills. I may have my setbacks, but seeing my before pictures is just a reminder that failure is not an option.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!