My mind use to say " I can eat that I just ran for 30 mins".

Options
That's probably how I put on 40lbs, even 6 months ago, I would "reward" myself with food. My mind would say, "Yeah you can eat that you just ran 3 miles" It was just about a month ago, that my co-worker and I went for a walk during our lunch hour. When we got back someone offered us banana nut bread, my co-worker said "sure, I just walked" and I said " Heck no, I just walked and don't wanna put those calories back on!!"

WHAT?!?! WHAT?!?! Did that just come out of my mouth!?!

If you find yourself struggling today, just wanted to movitvate you and say, you are not worth that banana nut bread! you can overcome those "cravings" soon you won't want them!!

I don't run so I can eat, I run so I can live!!

Replies

• 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! Thanks for sharing.... I'm better than the bread too!!!!
  • IsaiahSilva
    Options
    I used to think that way too. Now I am just like you, why work so hard just to keep it on?
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    thanks i like this new saying im worth more than banana bread!!!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    That's probably how I put on 40lbs, even 6 months ago, I would "reward" myself with food. My mind would say, "Yeah you can eat that you just ran 3 miles" It was just about a month ago, that my co-worker and I went for a walk during our lunch hour. When we got back someone offered us banana nut bread, my co-worker said "sure, I just walked" and I said " Heck no, I just walked and don't wanna put those calories back on!!"

WHAT?!?! WHAT?!?! Did that just come out of my mouth!?!

If you find yourself struggling today, just wanted to movitvate you and say, you are not worth that banana nut bread! you can overcome those "cravings" soon you won't want them!!

I don't run so I can eat, I run so I can live!!

I love this... but i read it too late... i just had 2 corn bread muffins :-( but i am about to go workout for the second time today... so thats good right!?
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is great!
  • shumatet1982
    Options
    I think almost the same way. When ever I am tempted, to eat something, I think to myself: True victory lies in every single decision you make. And it is true - It's really every single decision you make.
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am getting out of that mind thinking. Its hard like you said to not eat since you just worked out. I am struggling today due to I was home with my son who was sick today and ALL I wanted to do is EAT!
  • Jennrz
    Jennrz Posts: 32
    Options
    That was SO my way of thinking too!!! I am so over that now and I so agree with the fact that I run to live now! Thank you so much for that reminder, I needed it today! :flowerforyou: :wink: