Video games are not good for losing weight.

Options
2»

Replies

• tittiemcnuggets
    Options
    I love my XBox 360, PS3 took too long to come out with decent games, so I passed on it. My favorite thing to do is drag a chair up close (2-3 feet) from my 47" HDTV and get totally immersed in whatever game I'm playing. I can only do this when no one else is home or awake. (You just get tired of answering the same questions over and over, ya know?) Needless to say, Bioshock scared the hell out of me! COD, GoW, Assassin's Creed series, Red Dead Redemption, so many more... Ooh Yeah, I'm thinking I need to send the kids to bed....

Ted
    TDGee on XBox Live

Gears of War 2 is my favorite game of all time. It's really the only thing I miss about the 360. I'm seriously considering getting another one for Gears 3. Bioshock was an amazing game! So sad they ruined it with Bioshock 2. If you want to play a scary game, play Dead Space. It's ridiculously freaky. And Dead Space 2 recently came out; it's just as amazing and SO fun.
    RDR is another good one.
    Mortal Kombat 9 comes out tomorrow, so I'll be picking that up. I'm a huge MK fan.
    Yay! I'm glad to see some fellow gamers in this community! :D
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Since we are game lovers here...can I be really shameless and plug my boyfriend's game...?

Batman: Arkham City!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1ZF5cNYCs
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I totally love my Wii games! Wii fit, zumba, dance party, and DDR! Always fun and always burns calories!! Good luck!
  • bethymay123
    Options
    I know that the kinect has a few fighting games. No shooting but you can still beat people to a pulp.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im losing weight using Golds Gym Dance Workout for the WII it also tracks calories and marks your days on a calendar, It even stops and makes you take your pulse to make sure your calorie count is right ^_^ Pretty cool!!
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im losing weight using Golds Gym Dance Workout for the WII it also tracks calories and marks your days on a calendar, It even stops and makes you take your pulse to make sure your calorie count is right ^_^ Pretty cool!!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but thinking let's combine my love of killing zombies with exercise. I'm suggesting combining Zumba and zombies, you'll be a Zumbie killing machine as you shake your hips to a latin beat.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    EA Active 2 is FANTASTIC...Also, MJ: The Experience; Singstar +Dance is fun...ALl of these games MAKE you stand up and get moving!

Oh, Zumba Fitness - FABULOUS; Fit in 6...
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    Ive tried, wii fit, youre shape on kinect, zumba on the wii, and just dance on teh kinect and im sorry but none of them are as good as black ops!!!

Getting into killzone 3 at the min... i wish sitting and playing hours on it would burn some calories!! Maybe ill try playing on the cross trainer!!