I am ready to loose this weight once and for all

Options
I am an almost 30 year old married mom of 2. Both my children have chronic illnesses and this keeps me very busy but am ready to devote more time to myself. I am eating right and exercising. Having said this I know that something is not right in my body. I have gained 20 lbs in the last year, while eating better and working out more. I go to dr in August, the earliest they could get me in. So I will continue to work very hard at this and that way I can tell her look at what I am doing....

I have a spin class that I love and am trying to find another class that will fit in with my schedule. I n addition I am going back to yoga at home! I love that! SO here we go again...I am ready to fight for me :)

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry to hear about your struggles. I am glad you are going to seek medical advice, but until then, keep doing what you're doing and please don't give up. Please feel free to add me as a buddy for motivation and to share best bets. Please let us all know what the doctor says. Good luck to you.
  • dcrabill10
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! And you'll find once you get going that the time commitment is really minimal. So rock on and good luck!!!