Skin Issues.

Options
I dont know if i have posted this in the right place - was unsure to where to post it!

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on solutions to dark circles/bags under the eyes and uneven skintone? I dont know if there is something i could eat or a certain exercise would help? I dont know

All i do know is, when i look in the mirror i see almost grey skin town with a blue tint around the eyes :(

Replies

• tinareet
    tinareet Posts: 126
    Options
    bump would love to know too xx
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Are you gray-ish blue around your mouth, too? I've heard that dark circles and grey-ish skin with a blue tint around the mouth are signs of anemia. My mother was anemic and had grey skin/dark circles. Maybe talk to a doctor or start taking a vitamin with iron?
  • petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options
    For the circles under the eyes..WATER, WATER, WATER! That can be a sign that your dehydrated. Also, excess dietary salt and smoking are common causes.
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Are you getting enough sleep? use an eye cream regularly it helps to get rid of bags and also lighten dark circles. Drink plenty of water .
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    1. sleep
    2. drink plenty of water
    3. Visit an Origins store for a trial of some of their products. They are natural and do wonders for the dark circles. Rather than use harsh chemicals select more natural skincare products. One jar lasts forever, btw.
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions - I use eye creams, I drink alot and my sleep goes up n down - maybe ill try sleeping better for a fortnight.....hmmmm
  • beccafertig
    beccafertig Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I dont know if i have posted this in the right place - was unsure to where to post it!

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on solutions to dark circles/bags under the eyes and uneven skintone? I dont know if there is something i could eat or a certain exercise would help? I dont know

All i do know is, when i look in the mirror i see almost grey skin town with a blue tint around the eyes :(

Having a grey tone to your skin could be indicative of some poor oxygenation/cardiovascular issues...Probably don't want to hear this, but I would touch base with your doc and request some cardiopulmonary function testing.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing under my eyes. Mine is due to being slightly anemic. I try to eat or drink pomegranates and get plenty of iron and such but they're still kinda dark. One thing that has helped is Aveeno's eye cream. It doesn't make them go completely away but they are definitely looking better.