Dark chocolate for snacking

Options
Hi all! Can someone recommend some dark chocolate that comes in small pieces/moderation for satisfying the sweet tooth in a "healthy" way :-) thanks!

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Dark Chocolate Almonds... they aren't DIPPED in chocolate... more like they're 'dusted' in a chocolate powder... and they're amazing. :)
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    mm dark chocolate covered raisins or mini peppermint patties

Sometime I keep the mini peppermint patties around because I NEED a little chocolate and so a couple of those little ones will do the trick. I found dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds the other day those were pretty good (hard to eat just a little bit though)
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hershey's makes the miniature dark chocolate AND they also have sugar free ones too!! They taste just as yummy as the regular!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Dove or Hershey's Bliss are both really yummy.... =)
  • elg1982
    elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    One tablespoon of chocolate chips (the kind you use for baking) 70 calories.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    dove silky dark chocolate
  • kristimartiny
    Options
    Endangered species dark chocolate is wonderful...some have cranberries and almonds, blueberries or by itself... usually a cocoa content of 70% or higher.....
  • jennyb612
    jennyb612 Posts: 83
    Options
    Attune probotic dark chocolate bar - One bar is 80 Calories. So yummy.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli Intense Dark Midnight Reverie, 86% Cacao.

Each piece is individually wrapped and is about 1.2 inches x 1.5 inches.

Nutrition Info per piece:

Calories, 60
    Total Fat, 6g
    Saturated Fat, 3.6g
    Total Carbohydrate, 3.6g
    Dietary Fiber 1.5g
    Sugars, 1.5g
    Protein 1g
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate acai berries are REALLY good. :love:

51lYhoiyoUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My co-worker gets these at Costco and brings them in. They're great with morning coffee too! :smile:
  • esq2man
    esq2man Posts: 30
    Options
    Yesterday, I had the Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bar, which was only 180 calories. Since I burned 300 calories, I was able to eat that and have a protein shake, to boot.
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate acai berries are REALLY good. :love:

51lYhoiyoUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My co-worker gets these at Costco and brings them in. They're great with morning coffee too! :smile:

i'm gonna have to try these!!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Endangered species dark chocolate is wonderful...some have cranberries and almonds, blueberries or by itself... usually a cocoa content of 70% or higher.....

They sell them in packs of individual portions now too. They are 50 calories for a nice sized square. I have a mint dark chocolate one in my diary for later :)
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I like Lindts Excellence chocolates. They have some that are 70% cocoa and really yummy. I also like their chocolate with chili. Mmm!
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Lindt 70% is my fave. One square and I am a happy camper.
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate cocoa "dusted" almonds! yummy! and 60 calorie jello mousse also in dark chocolate.
  • tulaniq
    tulaniq Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    if you have trader joes where you are, they make 100 calorie bars that are delicious.
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Brown bag microwaved or air popped popcorn with a packet or two of sweetener and a tbsp of unsweetened baking cocoa.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    In the nut Isle, Planters has come out with dark chocolate and cinnamon dusted almonds.. for 25 almonds its 120 calories.... I HIGHLY recommend them! they are soooo friggin good!

almonds curb your hunger, and the chocolate satisfies that chocolate need!